First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never thought I would be watching a video with a guy wearing jorts, short sleeve dress shirt, knee high socks, and boots; but here I am.
Sponsored

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took my first long trip and based on the trip computer I got 42mpg. Funny it’s rated 33 highway and 42 city. But I seem to be getting closer to the opposite.

EB7C144F-9CEA-49C7-AFB7-3B6AAC416007.jpeg
My trip back I used ECO mode. Cruise set at 72 both times. A little less mileage because I had to stop for gas. So I did average .1 MPG better with Ecoboost. Not sure if it is worth my brain power to remember to set it everytime. Wish the selector held your last setting.

Ford Maverick Maverick Hybrid 10K Miles Test Drive Review Update: What’s the Same, What’s New and How It’s Going IMG_7713 copy

OP
OP
Shay

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never thought I would be watching a video with a guy wearing jorts, short sleeve dress shirt, knee high socks, and boots; but here I am.
Wow. Someone who the best they have to offer this world is making comments about other people's appearance or how they dress. I wish I could say "I never thought I'd see it", but it's common as oxygen in the air.

Maverich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Velocity Blue XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My trip back I used ECO mode. Cruise set at 72 both times. A little less mileage because I had to stop for gas. So I did average .1 MPG better with Ecoboost. Not sure if it is worth my brain power to remember to set it everytime. Wish the selector held your last setting.

IMG_7713 copy.jpg
Weird. I would have thought the ECO mode would have done better than the standard mode. If you are getting good mpg with the standard setting, then ECO probably isn't worth remembering.

Barbe8824

First Name
Barbara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Just finished watching the video, still patiently waiting for my Lariat hybrid ordered in October. Noticed the Superstition Mountains in the background and appreciated the information regarding the hot desert conditions and how they affect the mileage.
This is what I am ordering next month. Wonder when I will get mine? Maybe by 2024?

Sponsored

riverrat373

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape, 2009 Ford f150 Supercab 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_7713 copy.jpg
Simple physics. The faster you go=lower gas mileage.

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great video as always, you rock the midnight run to Walmart dress code.

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Simple physics. The faster you go=lower gas mileage.
I get that. Just odd that I get 38mpg in the city when it is rated for 42. And 42mpg on the highway when it is rated for 33. And barely any difference in Normal vs Eco mode. Not complaining just odd.
Sponsored