Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'll watch at lunch time.

Also I just love the throwback graphics. I know I have probably said it before but.

Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla, 2006 Solara, 2017 NC750X DCT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Currently sitting at 16k on my hybrid. I'll watch this later to compare notes.

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Area 51 Hybrid XL has finally passed the 10,000 mile mark. Here is a video outlining what's the same, what's new and how it's going.

I just watched your video . I’m averaging about 47mpg in over 1K mileage so far. I also own a RAV4 Hybrid and agree that the power trains between the vehicles are very similar. I do feel that the Maverick tries to stay in electric longer than the RAV4. So far living my truck and May steal some of your design touches on mine. Thanks again

Sponsored

ladyhawkgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sam, I'm so glad you did this review driving in the dirt and and gravel. I think a lot of folks are afraid to take their front wheel drive off road. I haven't ordered mine yet, but I look forward to doing things I can't do in a Mustang or Veloster. Let the ninnies have there big boxes!

Kath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just finished watching the video, still patiently waiting for my Lariat hybrid ordered in October. Noticed the Superstition Mountains in the background and appreciated the information regarding the hot desert conditions and how they affect the mileage.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Area 51 Hybrid XL has finally passed the 10,000 mile mark. Here is a video outlining what's the same, what's new and how it's going.

Best looking steelies on the forum imo.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Love your videos and loved the end when you talk of "how things hang". So true. Still don't have mine and I've got nothing to hang but I'm not insecure either. Well not about vehicles anyway. My ride doesn't define me.

Sponsored

Vince

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I enjoyed the video and gave you a thumbs up. Now I have to get my Maverick.

Sembazuru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a mid-Atlantic guy myself, but I did spend a month or two working at the Fred Lawrence Whipple Observatory living on Mt. Hopkins about halfway between Tucson and Nogales. I have to agree that the wilderness in that part of our country is just beautiful. Thanx for showing off your back yard (and how well the Mav handles your back yard).

Deppizzymo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"You don't need a smoking diesel to be well hung"... but you do need one to drive 1" from someone's rear bumper and get away with it.

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just watched your video . I’m averaging about 47mpg in over 1K mileage so far. I also own a RAV4 Hybrid and agree that the power trains between the vehicles are very similar. I do feel that the Maverick tries to stay in electric longer than the RAV4. So far living my truck and May steal some of your design touches on mine. Thanks again
I wish I was getting 47mpg. I am getting 38mpg after 1k miles. Only used for commuting 10 miles from suburbs to downtown.
Sponsored