First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Especially out here in the Pacific Northwest a velocity blue maverick in the mountains just makes it really pop out ๐Ÿ˜

Next on the list, on videos coming out, is the install of the Mudflaps, rain deflectors, and adding weatherstripping to the tailgate.

Ford Maverick Maverick hits the PNW mountains with a drone IMG_20221002_215240_511
Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice! I was a bit east of Tinkham this weekend in my VB near Stampede Pass. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

OP
OP
LilbluMav

LilbluMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice! I was a bit east of Tinkham this weekend in my VB near Stampede Pass. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Nice! When we took my buddys lady to go see franklin falls i saw another blue maverick lariat and met the owner though he had a hybrid and had a subaru when he wanted to hit the trails. Though i just moved here to the PNW for work so i dont know what you mean by VB ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Also if its a trail to drive on let me know and i just might make a video out of it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice! When we took my buddys lady to go see franklin falls i saw another blue maverick lariat and met the owner though he had a hybrid and had a subaru when he wanted to hit the trails. Though i just moved here to the PNW for work so i dont know what you mean by VB ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Also if its a trail to drive on let me know and i just might make a video out of it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Sorry, should have written Velocity Blue instead of VB. Best color, of course. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Aerohead

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aerohead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37S, XLR, 74 G10, 2019 Connect Cargo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was hoping to get my Lariat EB (Jan 18th order) before the heavy mountain snows in the Cascades. One of the main reasons I ordered this vehicle was so I can maneuver on some snowy mountain roads. Iโ€™ve been packing my drones with me up and around Mount Pilchuck but the Transit Connect Cargo really isnโ€™t made for mountainous conditions, hence the Maverick. Good vid by the way.