NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK so I'm considering the farm bureau thing I talked to my dealer and they said they would honor it
I looked at their website you have to contact them by email... directly there isn't a form or something or did I go to the wrong place https://www.fb.org/about/join. I can see them getting an email from a guy with no farm who just wants to join to get $500 off his truck and being laughed off.
Of course I don't have my xl hybrid truck yet or do I have a build date or anything even though I ordered it June 25th!!
I wouldn't join this thing till I know my truck is coming which I don't anticipate it coming any time soon if ever....
Illinois Farm Bureau—only $20 to join, you do not have to be a resident of Illinois, a farmer,or own farmland. Just give them a call at 309-663-6497.They were very helpful.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some states limit the doc fee, like NY. States that have almost zero consumer protection laws allow their dealer associations to control the laws and they charge the sky high doc fees. A buyer in NY pays $75, while a buyer in FL can pay $900 for the very same documents.. Dealer associations are also behind not allowing Tesla to sell direct Dealers and their lobbying associations are scum.
The PA limit is what Chapman is charging.

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For any of you Chapman Philadelphia customers who may be worried, I just picked up my maverick from my local courtesy delivery dealership. No games or surprises from Chapman and no negotiating or pushback necessary. I paid the price I was quoted back in July, and also was able to finance for 48 mos at .9%. The doc fee didn't even go up - stayed at 394.

Last edited:

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All dealers charge Doc fees. In NY it is capped by law at 175. Florida has some of the highest doc fees in the country approaching 1K. The way I understand it unless capped by law they can charge whatever they want. But the have to charge every customer the same.
Correct in that if they charge it to one customer they have to charge it to all.

But here in Florida, we're not approaching 1k, we've blown past that and now I sometimes see $1299! Ahh....no cap to add on fees....

• Wow
Reactions: Aza

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Correct in that if they charge it to one customer they have to charge it to all.

But here in Florida, we're not approaching 1k, we've blown past that and now I sometimes see $1299! Ahh....no cap to add on fees....
Wow that is crazy! in NJ it's about $500 dealers may charge what they want no cap. One reason I went to NY as it's $175. The other reason was I was sitting on the fence about it. When I found out about the price increases on Dec 27th I placed my order on Dec 26th a Sunday. NY dealers are open on Sunday.
Sponsored