Sponsored

Maverick handles 3 cu. yds. of mulch and trailer no problem.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
So I was at work today and we had 43(2 cu ft. per bag)bags of hardwood mulch left over from last year and because they were left overs and can't be sold to customers I decided to load it on the trailer and head home.

This is the first chance we've had to actually put the 4K tow package to use and I have to say we were really impressed with the capability of the Mav. It towed the 2990 pound trailer and payload with no problems even with a pretty steady wind today. It felt very stable and I wasn't nervous at all the entire drive home.

Here it is loaded up on the trailer and ready to head home.
Ford Maverick Maverick handles 3 cu. yds. of mulch and trailer no problem. IMG_20220412_114510307

Ford Maverick Maverick handles 3 cu. yds. of mulch and trailer no problem. IMG_20220412_114709753_HDR

Home is only about 15 minutes away and all in town driving so the max speed we went was around 45 mph.
Here we are backed into the driveway and ready to drop the trailer.
Ford Maverick Maverick handles 3 cu. yds. of mulch and trailer no problem. IMG_20220412_172030922_HDR

Finally here is a short vid I took while driving home. It's not long only around 1:40 but hopefully it helps convey just how smooth the Mav can tow.

Sponsored

Last edited: