Sponsored

Maverick events? Where can I see a pre-production model?

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Fellas, I've been searching this site and everywhere I can think of to find a location where I can see a Maverick first hand. All I find are events that already happened, never anything listed for the future.

Can someone post a list or a link of where Mavericks will be for in person viewing? I'm in the Southwest (100 miles from Las Vegas, NV) but willing to travel.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If there was such a list available to the public- it would already be posted on this forum. AFAIK, Ford isn't scheduling anything like that. They had nationwide test drive clinics when Ranger came back. I Asked my local dealer if anything like that was planned and was told there was nothing they heard of, but maybe they would get 1 of those demo units that couldn't be sold before so many months and miles of use. Might just have to wait until they hit showrooms :(

OP
OP
daddio211

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I tend to think they have to be somewhat scheduled. Members here have posted first hand pics at events like air shows, not private showings. Maybe Ford has a list but is keeping it secret?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Major auto shows are most likely. Also ask any local dealers if they're scheduled to have one in for training. The dealership I ordered through is having one for an hour near the end of this month, for instance.

OP
OP
daddio211

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It was public knowledge for the Chicago Auto Show as well as Barrett-Jackson, but now we're after the fact on both instances. My dealer says they won't see one until the first ordered one arrives.

Sponsored

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fellas, I've been searching this site and everywhere I can think of to find a location where I can see a Maverick first hand. All I find are events that already happened, never anything listed for the future.

Can someone post a list or a link of where Mavericks will be for in person viewing? I'm in the Southwest (100 miles from Las Vegas, NV) but willing to travel.
I have been invited to my MO dealer to see the pre-production model this Friday @2:00 They are training the Sales force. I was the first to order one (June 8)

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lots of dealers here are getting a truck for display this Friday. Call your dealer and ask.

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just heard that the :

U.S. NEWS

AUG. 4, 2021 / 4:00 PM
New York Auto Show canceled amid COVID-19 increase

OP
OP
daddio211

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been searching and searching to no avail. The best I can come up with is to go to ford.com, go to the Maverick page and hit the "Get Updates" button. You'll put in your name, email and zip code, plus the vehicle(s) you're interested in. Unfortunately I don't know if they intend to notify anyone of such events in their area, but its worth a shot. If they're not then they're truly missing a large marketing pool.

OP
OP
daddio211

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm bringing this up again since there have been a few west coast dealer trainings occurring. If you know of an upcoming one please post it here.
Sponsored