First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is anyone waiting for a Maverick in Alabama or on the east coast? I'm awaiting shipment and curious about who shares the same ramp as me. My ramp one is: RH48
Sponsored

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
Im guessing you are a few days later than I am. Ford estimates 1/25-1/31 for me and I am in Houston, Tx.

MJ Heat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Powerboost, 2019 RCLB 5.0 F150, 2001 Pwrstrk
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am waiting on a projected 1/16-1/23 delivery. My ramp is listed as RA2L. Based on info from my dealer, tracking, & experience from a previous order, my truck will be unloaded from the train car in Winston Salem, NC, & then finish its journey to the dealership via car carrier. Last I checked this past Thursday, my truck was at the main US train yard junction point in Illinois, getting ready to head SE across the Appalachians to central NC via the train.

cbcarter7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took delivery in Georgia. Ramp was RA3J. Expected delivery per Ford was between 1/10 & 1/16. But, dealer called on 1/7 saying it was there & ready. Order was placed on 9/16. Ford e-mail said it was built on 12/12 & shipped on 12/21. Everything happened within a few days of when Ford said it would. Surprising considering I didn't the e-mail verifying my order until a month or two after I placed it.

dontblink97

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also with ramp RH48 in Northern AL. Can't find a reliable source where that ramp is. Curious if you ever found out, and if you got your truck!
Sponsored