Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 D250 Cummins, 2019 Grand Caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anytime I contact my dealer to change or add something to my order he says he sent my email to Ford & Inventory. Any idea what he means by that? Can't the dealer make the changes themselves? I just want to add BAP and the Bed Utility Discount package.
I don't know about changing it themselves but everytime I contact my salesperson to add or drop an option code he gets the change made then takes a pic of the desktop monitor showing the entire build then sends it to me by text. You may want to ask for that.
Sponsored

JEMiculka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 22 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any thoughts as to whether Ford will/are prioritizing the limited constrained items to those with folks who have cancelled ‘22 VIN orders and those with roll over orders and new 23 orders will will be hit with slow builds because the constrained items will be in shorter supply? The engines I understand but things like mud flaps, covers, etc.

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any thoughts as to whether Ford will/are prioritizing the limited constrained items to those with folks who have cancelled ‘22 VIN orders and those with roll over orders and new 23 orders will will be hit with slow builds because the constrained items will be in shorter supply? The engines I understand but things like mud flaps, covers, etc.
Cancelled VINs should be Priority 2. So, yes, they will be given higher priority than everyone else while supplies last for a given scheduling period. The rollovers are subject to whether their respective dealer properly prioritized their orders. To wit, I know of some who set everyone to Priority 10 regardless.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
I got rid of my 2022 constraints & got SIBL, undercoating & rustproofing done near me. I ordered a Tuxedo Sentry hard roll-up tonneau cover & Weather tech Mud flaps online, came real quick, & put them on myself. They are both terrific!!!
May I ask what you paid for the undercoating and rustproofing? I'm in MI so this is something I'm looking into.

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was $500, a two step process, first rustproofing to all hidden areas like inside doors, hood, rockers, tailgate, frame using factory holes, then after that waxy substance dried, they sprayed a flexible substance under entire underbody. Then you can drive it but wait about 10 days to fully cure before using an underbody car wash. I went to Bullet Liner in Green Bay, WI.

I also got a Spray in bed liner for about $500. That did an excellent job!

Sponsored

YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just switched from Hybrid XLT with a stand lone trailer hitch to the LUX package. So my only constrained item is it being hybrid. Fingers crossed. My dealer says I'm at the front of the list for new 23 orders at dealership. Well see how long a hybrid with no constraints takes.
The Lux package has a trailer hitch so you still have that constraint.

StephMavXLT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Lux package has a trailer hitch so you still have that constraint.
Not correct, for some unfathomable reason, only the stand-alone trailer hitch is contained. Not the trailer hitches in packages. At lest that is my understanding from the Ford Video Guy and other souces

YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not correct, for some unfathomable reason, only the stand-alone trailer hitch is contained. Not the trailer hitches in packages. At lest that is my understanding from the Ford Video Guy and other souces
Interesting. I just received a call from my dealer trying to encourage me to drop my Luxury Package due to the trailer hitch. I told them I was under the impression that the hitch was removed from the '23 Lux Package. I now know I was wrong on that. I'm not sure if it is or isn't a constraint as part of a package. If you find out anything, please post.

StephMavXLT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting. I just received a call from my dealer trying to encourage me to drop my Luxury Package due to the trailer hitch. I told them I was under the impression that the hitch was removed from the '23 Lux Package. I now know I was wrong on that. I'm not sure if it is or isn't a constraint as part of a package. If you find out anything, please post.
Interesting. My dealer which I really like does not seem to know about a lot of this stuff. I am educating them rather than them telling me stuff. The best most reliable source I have found is the ford video guy. He is not always right but does correct himself if he thinks he is wrong the next week etc. He is on this form and has a youtube channel I watch to get the latest. Dealers are not always a reliable source for info. Very frustrating.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trailer hitches in a package like Lux, get priority over stand-lone hitches.

dennism

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion 2.5L 6 spd Man
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received the same notification from my dealer wrt dropping the lux package on my XLT.

Are the dealers wrong or has this shifted?
Sponsored