Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If they do start building dealer stock orders, I wonder how the dealers are going to handle it? MSRP or ADM's. I hope they stick to MSRP and I hope Ford has something to say about it!
Sponsored

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If they do start building dealer stock orders, I wonder how the dealers are going to handle it? MSRP or ADM's. I hope they stick to MSRP and I hope Ford has something to say about it!
ADMs to start. But if people stop paying it, they will drop to MSRP. Likely a reason the EB is under capacity but will walk-up customers care?

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting the available capacity of some items that were below capacity have been lowered.

XLT Lux 35 -> 30
Lariat Lux 30 -> 25
Tremor 10 -> 8

1672806386553.png

Did they renegotiate with their suppliers?
Probably adjusting for what's been built, but who knows.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was never even contacted by my dealer to inform me about the option to switch to EB. Would be interested to know how many people on this board with hybrid orders were contacted by their dealers about this...i assume not many.
If you have a good sales rep who keeps up with things and gets bonus when purchase is complete and figures it has better chance of getting allocation you should have gotten call but if you are higher number in line than allocations available then probably not.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks to the OP for the update. Curious to know the data on FX4 since I added it to my order a few order? I also ordered the moon roof and don't see any data on that item but it's 38% allocation so I'm thinking I should be OK.

Sponsored

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks to the OP for the update. Curious to know the data on FX4 since I added it to my order a few order? I also ordered the moon roof and don't see any data on that item but it's 38% allocation so I'm thinking I should be OK.
They have it listed as sunroof and only 13% of orders have it.

I think the reason they aren't listing 4K or Fx4 is because they aren't problems. The outstanding EB orders are 50% below planned capacity. Doubtful anything that requires EB will be too constrained.

mtamburrino22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius Prime
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anytime I contact my dealer to change or add something to my order he says he sent my email to Ford & Inventory. Any idea what he means by that? Can't the dealer make the changes themselves? I just want to add BAP and the Bed Utility Discount package.

Jim53r88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The biggest constraint obviously is the hybrid power train. If you had a fresh (non rollover) order placed in September you might as well change to an EB or wait until 2024 model year. However, miracles can and do happen, so maybe the hybrid constraint may be lifted in the months ahead.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anytime I contact my dealer to change or add something to my order he says he sent my email to Ford & Inventory. Any idea what he means by that? Can't the dealer make the changes themselves? I just want to add BAP and the Bed Utility Discount package.
Yes your dealer should be able to make changes to your order themselves. When I added FX4 / SIBL / Bed Cleats to my order a few weeks ago, my sales guy went into the order database, called up my order, make the requested changes, then printed out the revised order form for both of us to sign.

Now I went to my dealer in person to ensure it was done right. I literally pass by the dealership on my way to and from work so this was easy for me to do. Not sure if you’re a long distance from your dealer(?) Good luck getting your order changed.

Coupe68GT390

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J. C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Energi 2003 Excursion 2023 Maverick hy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If they were to offer a $1500 discount to switch to any EB from hybrid on existing orders I'd entertain switching my Alto blue hybrid XLT Lux moonroof slider spray in order to a Tremor XLT Lux. Adding the $2220 Advance AWD on top of the $2600 Tremor package is just a little too far of a price leap for me. I love the accents and Avalanche gray offered on the Tremor... But not $5k price difference!

Sponsored

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After being on this forum for over a year I finally understand how this chart works! Maybe the way it's presented. The mudflaps still on there! Still think that constraint is ridiculous. But Ford should let hybrid orders know that their truck is not going to be built. Instead of stringing them along.

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, 2022 order, Hybrid Lariat CP360, moonroof and all that jazz... first Maverick ordered at my dealer but still nothing. Is it possible my dealer got zero allocation for January and February? Or maybe I'm hitting the constraint wall...

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was never even contacted by my dealer to inform me about the option to switch to EB. Would be interested to know how many people on this board with hybrid orders were contacted by their dealers about this...i assume not many.
Yes start that tread , just to see how well they converse with customer ,updates ect

Lonnie gee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WIth the relatively low uptake of EB with no evidence of allot of conversions, it really seems like the Order Banks should open up so that those who want EB can place orders. Apparently the great majority of Hybrid buyers do not want to switch... leaving that production capacity open.

I'm ready to order an EB as soon as Ford will take the order.
Not so fast there’s plenty of EB had to be built

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like my Tremor XLT w/lux, spray in, moonroof, engine block heater, remote start, sliding window is a GO!!!
Me too, I've got just about the same build, no moonroof or SIBL. Maybe they'll be in line together! I've learned that my build day is the 10th.
Sponsored