Sponsored

Maverick center console (same as bronco sport?)

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone have any insight as to if the center console from the Maverick comes directly from the Bronco Sport and Escape? They look to be similar in size but I haven't heard that they are identical. I always look for an aftermarket tray to help keep that area organized but I have yet to see one for the Maverick. Here's an example of what I'd love to get for my Maverick when it comes in.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kmish203

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After looking closer, I'm sure they are not the same. I just have not been able to find any that are mav specific online anywhere.

Retiredguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
Does anyone have any insight as to if the center console from the Maverick comes directly from the Bronco Sport and Escape? They look to be similar in size but I haven't heard that they are identical. I always look for an aftermarket tray to help keep that area organized but I have yet to see one for the Maverick. Here's an example of what I'd love to get for my Maverick when it comes in.

I have a Bronco Sport along with the same rey from Amazon and it does not fit in the Mavericks console. The one from the Bronco is larger.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm sure the aftermarket will have one available for the Maverick. Hopefully soon.

Ricstar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ7
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like to see a list of the items we find that can be ported over from other ford vehicles. Ive found the 3rd break light and a trim kit for the steering wheel and dash that are a perfect fit, also front floor mats. The back just need a little trimming to fit also. Would be interesting to see how much of the Mav was carried over for others.
Sponsored