Sponsored

Maverick AWD XL avalible in Mass at sticker (in factory now)

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
was gonna buy it myself but they weren't registering out of state (i live in NY)
Ford Maverick Maverick AWD XL avalible in Mass at sticker (in factory now) 1668719481778
Sponsored

Attachments

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just bring a plate when I buy in Mass

OP
OP

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
they need it registered and they are not doing out of states besides for CT and RI

idk just hope someone who has been looking gets it here at sticker

GratefulHikes

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Purchased my XLT there, but not without standing my ground on my rights as a buyer. They will sell at sticker, but will tell you that you HAVE to finance through them to get that price. This stipulation is not listed anywhere, and was not brought up in my buying process until the very very last minute, even though they knew I had secured financing before even approaching them. When it was brought up, I kindly asked them to show me where this stipulation was listed/advertised so that I could talk to the AG about its legality. They very quickly changed their tune and we completed the deal. Would I buy another vehicle from them again? Yes, they are a good dealer and delivered a good vehicle. I just wish they were more transparent about the why/how they sell their vehicles at sticker.
Sponsored