First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD Maverick XL, 2004 Insight Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think this is the second time they uploaded this video. I'm pretty sure I commented on that video before, but my responses are no longer there. Oh well, not surprised.

And this doesn't make 350hp. if you account for 20% drivetrain loss it puts it around 325. It makes roughly 50whp more on the top end due to the ethanol. Peak to Peak gain was roughly 20whp I think.

Zomdos

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
These guys blew up too many Taurus SHO engines with unreliable tunes a few years back and most notably the previous world record 1/4 mile SHO. Search the SHO forum if you need evidence but I would proceed with caution if anyone is considering it.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There goes the warranty out the window. But if ya wanta play and have the need for speed, guess thats part of it. It's already got more than I'll ever need.

OneAlienBoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These guys blew up too many Taurus SHO engines with unreliable tunes a few years back and most notably the previous world record 1/4 mile SHO. Search the SHO forum if you need evidence but I would proceed with caution if anyone is considering it.
Someone is going to run this tune, and bitch at Ford when something breaks "My Maverick Broke And Ford Won't Cover It Under Warranty!!!!!!!" That's going to be a video sooner rather than later, with comments saying Fix Or Repair Daily and this is why I didn't buy a maverick.

Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unless you know what your doing i wouldnt do such a tune.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have it and
I love it!
I knew there was a chance for a terrible warranty issue. I’m a big boy. IF that happens, I’ll be madder than Hell….
At MYSELF/NOT at Ford

Ottocycle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' RS6 Avant, 14' CTS-V Wagon, 87' BMW 535is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have it and
I love it!
I knew there was a chance for a terrible warranty issue. I’m a big boy. IF that happens, I’ll be madder than Hell….
At MYSELF/NOT at Ford
x2 if it blows its because I modified and didn't do the proper R & D. Yes, I'll be pissed but thank god these are cheap trucks. You can get a whole motor brand new for nothing.

Snox801

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150,Rs,gt500,rx8
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have it and
I love it!
At MYSELF/NOT at Ford
Totally agree they have done a bunch of vehicles for me and they all have been great. They have a great track record. In fact they had over 480whp in my last truck and it lasted over 400k My 2.0 edge has the e30 tune and has made it over 200k tuned.
My maverick is now tuned by them so
We shall see.
They also did my focus rs and gt 500.

They are not known for doing it wrong.
Can’t blame a tuner when things go wrong when pushing the envelope. iE fastest sho.
Sponsored