First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On Patrol Live last night. In New Mexico. Cyber orange with some graphics and red wheel well lights. Thought it was cool to spot one on TV.
Sponsored

Dawgonit

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a making it with maverick comercial while watching guys grocery games about 3 months ago. Never saw it again. It had alot of cyber orange truck showed with lumber and garden stuff in back and for some reason they showed people making pottery.

CuriousGary

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On Patrol Live last night. In New Mexico. Cyber orange with some graphics and red wheel well lights. Thought it was cool to spot one on TV.
Spotted a Mav “in the wild” (I-985 S heading into Atlanta) in Georgia 2 days ago. That was the first one I’ve seen on the road. Very exciting, but it surprises me I have not seen more.

Luckily, I don’t need this truck immediately. I’ll just continue to enjoy my CMax Hybrid until I can get a Mav Hybrid 12 months from now.

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's funny that I've seen more Santa Cruz on the highway than I have Mavericks. Probably at least two to one.

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've seen one Mav. no Santa Cruz. Don't think either are big sellers in the North East. Tons of Broncos and Bronco Sports around.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen one Mav. no Santa Cruz. Don't think either are big sellers in the North East. Tons of Broncos and Bronco Sports around.
In the New Jersey Pinelands/Shore area where I live, I see at least two Bronco Sports a day. See maybe one regular Bronco a week. Have seen one Santa Cruz and about eight or nine Mavericks.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are we missing something here? I see plenty. I thought seeing one on a live tv show was cool.
Sponsored