glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer Mossy Ford, just called and said "they are able to pre-order the Maverick. We submit it and when it opens again you are automatically entered, we just need your DR copy, $500 deposit and the build." Anyone else heard this?
Sponsored

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
They're full of it especially if you need to make a non-refundable deposit. There's no pre-order, it's just a list that they're probably keeping, has nothing to do with Ford corporate.

OP
OP

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They're full of it especially if you need to make a non-refundable deposit. There's no pre-order, it's just a list that they're probably keeping, has nothing to do with Ford corporate.
Yes, I wouldn't do this. They don't even know what the price will be or any MY changes. I'll wait for ordering to open.
Thanks for your input.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some dealers are maintaining a list of customers interested in ordering a Maverick (or other models with closed order banks). The aim is to reach out when MY 2023 orders open so they can get your order in.

You're not placing an order with Ford, just letting the dealer know you're interested. Once Ford releases the order guide and pricing for MY 2023, the dealer (and you) will know more.
Sponsored