First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to pick up a new Cactus Gray Lariat Hybrid that someone ordered in late 2021 then didn't want. Got the call from the dealer that it was available last Wednesday morning and was home by mid-afternoon with a new truck. Got basically all the features I wanted with no extra dealer markup: Lariat Lux Package and Co-Pilot360.

I'm not sure I would have the patience that I'm seeing with long wait times, and I guess the guy who ordered mine didn't either.

Ford Maverick Lucky New Owner in Northern Colorado xzsdcvf
Sponsored

flynomore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F350, '15 Mazda 6,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great! And no dealer mark-up...win, win!!

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

And a hybrid no less! Congrats!

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to pick up a new Cactus Gray Lariat Hybrid that someone ordered in late 2021 then didn't want. Got the call from the dealer that it was available last Wednesday morning and was home by mid-afternoon with a new truck. Got basically all the features I wanted with no extra dealer markup: Lariat Lux Package and Co-Pilot360.

I'm not sure I would have the patience that I'm seeing with long wait times, and I guess the guy who ordered mine didn't either.

xzsdcvf.jpg
Wow!! You really are a lucky duck. I had to wait for 517 days (17 months) to get mine. I can't believe the dealer didn't sock it to you $. Nice looking. You did good. 😆
Sponsored