First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan versa
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been trying to get one of these for months after not preordering. Happened to be at my local dealer (Brandon Ford) and while i was in there someone cancelled their order on this truck.
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FTTW8E39NRA01054

I walked over and immediately put a reservation down for. Should be here around the 22nd of the month according to the dealership! Prety excited even though they do have a $2k MSRP adjustment, the vehicle is still worth it to me.
Congratulations. As far as I am concerned, those that didn't order one have a markup coming to them. That's why I ordered two of them.
Sponsored

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Im in need of a vehicle soon as both my kids are hitting driving age and i will need an additional vehicle in the house so i couldn't have waited much longer unfortunately.
I'm waiting on my XLT and driving a '16 Buick Encore with 38k miles that's going to be available. Averages about 32mpg, would make a good kids car.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have been trying to get one of these for months after not preordering. Happened to be at my local dealer (Brandon Ford) and while i was in there someone cancelled their order on this truck.
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FTTW8E39NRA01054

I walked over and immediately put a reservation down for. Should be here around the 22nd of the month according to the dealership! Prety excited even though they do have a $2k MSRP adjustment, the vehicle is still worth it to me.
That IS luck. Waiting on my XLT but I passed out flyers to other dealers for cancellations.

OP
OP

hematic

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
I see a lot of people on here talking about how any dealer markup is outrageous and they would never pay it. Of courtse i don't LIKE it, but the way things are now if i don't buy it someone else definitely will. Do i think that extra 2k is going to mean a lot to me 5-6 years from now? probably not. It ends up being slightly less than $30 a month extra on my payment. I'm not that concerned about it.

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone by chance able to help me a bit. From the window sticker it doesnt look like its been shipped at all. At least compared to the guide that is posted on the forum. But i was told by the dealer they expected it between the 16th and the 22nd of Jan.
According to the window sticker, the build week was 12/08. Unfortunately, that is the week where the Hermosillo plant had a bad batch of chips and were put on a "Chip Hold" status - my Maverick order was one of those. It didn't come off of Chip Hold status until 12/28 with a delivery ETA of 02/06. It was finally shipped on 01/06 and is still in transit. You can ask the dealer to look at the Vehicle Visibility Report and that will tell you exactly what the status is and where it is location wise. From the actual shipping date, it is usually 2 to 3 weeks from the factory to the dealership. If he can give you the rail car number from the Visibility Report you can also track it using that.

Sponsored

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations! You will love it

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone by chance able to help me a bit. From the window sticker it doesnt look like its been shipped at all. At least compared to the guide that is posted on the forum. But i was told by the dealer they expected it between the 16th and the 22nd of Jan.
Good find! Here is your details off Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking Status. So the info your dealer provided is correct.

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 07/08/2021
Order Number P502
VIN 3FTTW8E39NRA01054
Built On 12/19/21
Estimated Delivery 01/22/2022
Delivery Details
Brandon Ford
9090 Adamo Drive
Tampa, FL, 33619
https://www.brandonfordoftampa.com
[email protected]

OP
OP

hematic

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
According to the window sticker, the build week was 12/08. Unfortunately, that is the week where the Hermosillo plant had a bad batch of chips and were put on a "Chip Hold" status - my Maverick order was one of those. It didn't come off of Chip Hold status until 12/28 with a delivery ETA of 02/06. It was finally shipped on 01/06 and is still in transit. You can ask the dealer to look at the Vehicle Visibility Report and that will tell you exactly what the status is and where it is location wise. From the actual shipping date, it is usually 2 to 3 weeks from the factory to the dealership. If he can give you the rail car number from the Visibility Report you can also track it using that.
Wow ok thats a lot of specifics. I feel kinda of bad bugging the guy for more info on this but i may give him a call to ask for that so i can track it by rail.

Last edited:

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow ok thats a lot of specifics. I feel kinda of bad bugging the guy for more info on this but i may give him a call to ask for that so i can track it by rail.
Don't feel bad. For $2000 extra, your dealer can work for it.

OP
OP

hematic

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
Sadly the tracker updated this morning and my estimated delivery date is pushed back a few more days.

It said the 16th, then the 18th, then the 20th, then the 22nd, now the 24th.

Beginning to not believe it lol :)
Sponsored