First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have a part number for the springs and what shocks were used on the back thanks
Sponsored

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Haha, As I’m looking through the forums first thought is, that looks like mine! Thanks for the compliments but like someone mentioned, Credit Justin for doing it first with his silver one that is resting in peace.

Its nothing special, just HR Escape springs that we all use, nothing more. Wheels can be found at Americas tires. I couldn’t decide between 3-4 options but kept coming back to these. Weight is appx 21 lbs each and alignment shop had no problems.

The ride is actually not far from stock so no complaints here. It has a Steeda front strut bar which people have mixed feelings about but I feel it stiffened it up in the turns. Plan on their rear sway bar in the future as well.

Have plans for a few more things after that then it should done. Although we know they are never really done 🙂

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
volvol
Engine
Undecided
I'm betting lowering the Mav (I do love the look), might not be a great idea, in Minnesota, where we are known to get a bit of snow, now and then.

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's the offset of these wheels?

SlowTime2011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT EB LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Ivang79 did you get better mpg lowering it or was it not noticeable?
Lowered mine last month. I'm seeing +1 MPG on average driving. Same gas and commute. It handles much better and doesn't get blown around so much with side winds.
Sponsored