stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually like slammed trucks and definitely respect the skill and craftmanship necessary to do something like this. No problem with the stance, everything else; yeah, definitely not my jam.
Sponsored

rupzuk

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, GMC, Harley
Wow, very bold direction and looks great.
I live in a very rainy city so the roof doesn’t work for me, but I wish it did.
The air ride kit looks very cool, and while it is optimized to drop it, has (or does) anyone make one one to give a lift when you need it?

Sponsored

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well crafted!

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Being a child of the eighties, this is what I was hoping someone would do with this truck (heck, if I hadn’t married someone with some sense I would)….my first criticism the day the released the info that this truck was coming out was “dang it- no dancing beds.” Anyway- this is sick. Made me smile ear to ear.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, I am blown away. Really like the color matched front bumper and the side panels on the rear bumper. The matched fender flairs are cool too. It's unique and that is what I love about these pick-ups you can really make them all yours.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good looking truck. I think we'll see more of this as small trucks come back, just like we did in the 90's when they were thriving. Everybody had somebody on their street who had lowered their truck. Brings back good memories.

Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow ! not for me ,BUT THE WORKMANSHIP and style IS TOP NOTCH . Fender flares are huge improvement over OEM in my opinion .would love to see your stereo mods keep posting:)

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
First we need to know if the lower, what I'll call fascias, are mold in color or actually have a paint on them. Second it would b nice to know the substrate. If it is TPO with mold in color then an adhesion promoter would be needed then paint. I'd venture an educated guess that they are indeed TPO. If they are painted then yes scuff sand then probably just topcoat and clear. The mirror covers are probably nylon so scuff primer and paint. Door handles, maybe again nylon so the same.
they are mold in color

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lowest lowered / slammed / dumped Maverick pickup I've seen. 🙀

More info & pics. It's on bags.

Currently bagged, raised the front strut mount to sectioned rear cups to get it all the way down. Sitting on 22 inch asanti wheels. All color matched with added fender flares. Custom stereo and seats should be done in a week or so and hood and tailgate are at paint getting graphics. Should be cutting in a 40x40 sliding ragtop this Friday.

Lowered Ford Maverick pickup truck slammed suspension 5.jpg

Lowered Ford Maverick pickup truck slammed suspension 4.jpg

Lowered Ford Maverick pickup truck slammed suspension 3.jpg

Lowered Ford Maverick pickup truck slammed suspension 2.jpg

Lowered Ford Maverick pickup truck slammed suspension 1.jpg

Looks like it's getting some nice custom seat covers too.

260680920_5623334587693343_5074755236236629157_n.jpg

260928279_5623334774359991_7417444699341240877_n.jpg

261010525_5623334574360011_4619363413977617735_n.jpg

Ford Maverick Lowered Maverick pickup haters look away! This is one slammed / dumped street truck {filename}

Ford Maverick Lowered Maverick pickup haters look away! This is one slammed / dumped street truck {filename}

Wouldn't be safe to own this in Souther California----Mexicans would make it their own! They love lowered vehicles.