• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Looking like 10k over MSRP is going to be the standard for the Ranger Raptor at (most) dealerships

Zaman

First Name
Gibran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, 19' Model Y LR
I'm early on the list at a few dealers (or so I think, lol). Some of them charge insane ADM's, while others sell most of their cars at MSRP- so far all have told me expect to be paying $10,000 if I can even get an allocation tomorrow. I'm very bummed to say the least, I'd been waiting for the RR to hit the US since It's release ROW and had been working the phones since around Feb. Curious how other folks are fairing?

Not even sure what to do at this point- I suppose I'll continue working the phones!
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I'm early on the list at a few dealers (or so I think, lol). Some of them charge insane ADM's, while others sell most of their cars at MSRP- so far all have told me expect to be paying $10,000 if I can even get an allocation tomorrow. I'm very bummed to say the least, I'd been waiting for the RR to hit the US since It's release ROW and had been working the phones since around Feb. Curious how other folks are fairing?

Not even sure what to do at this point- I suppose I'll continue working the phones!
Needed to have been courting a dealership long ago. With only one coming and no certainty as to when or how many more they will get, it's going to be slim pickings. Hope u can find one. They really won't be out there and available for another year or so. Patience is going to be key.

OP
OP
Zaman

Zaman

First Name
Gibran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Needed to have been courting a dealership long ago. With only one coming and no certainty as to when or how many more they will get, it's going to be slim pickings. Hope u can find one. They really won't be out there and available for another year also.
You're not wrong! I thought I was early back in February- guess I should have started even sooner 😅

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
You needed to have budgeted 10-20K ADM for the Raptor from the beginning. If Toyota Siennas cost 10k over, a Raptor will certainly too.

Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
You needed to have budgeted 10-20K ADM for the Raptor from the beginning. If Toyota Siennas cost 10k over, a Raptor will certainly too.
No you don't, you just need to find a better dealer. Plenty selling at MSRP anything over that is a rip off

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No you don't, you just need to find a better dealer. Plenty selling at MSRP anything over that is a rip off
Not plenty, but some. And no, not a rip off when they get only one. Funny how it's a rip off unless you are the one selling the rare object.

OP
OP
Zaman

Zaman

First Name
Gibran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wags is right, they're out there- issue is they're all spoken for most likely.

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I went to my only local dealer Tuesday. I'm first in line for raptor. Just pure dumb luck I guess.

He said he had not had a single inquiry till I walked in.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I went to my only local dealer Tuesday. I'm first in line for raptor. Just pure dumb luck I guess.

He said he had not had a single inquiry till I walked in.
I want to live there!

Sponsored

Tony Sorrento

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Auto Sales
Over MSRP is BS! I work for a dealer that has every franchise under the sun as well as 4 Ford stores… we don’t charge over MSRP … I would think a small country dealer may have an allocation available?

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I am preparing for the worse. I am told MSRP from my dealer, but you never know these days. That's why I say if you're committed to a Raptor, you need to be ready for anything.

Labradorguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
FWIW, probably overkill…but I got on the Ranger Raptor “list” when I initially ordered my 1st Edition Bronco in mid-2021.

Once I placed the order for the 1st Edition, it had been out on tour and I got to check it out. I knew it wasn’t for me and that the RR would check the boxes I wanted checked.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FWIW, probably overkill…but I got on the Ranger Raptor “list” when I initially ordered my 1st Edition Bronco in mid-2021.

Once I placed the order for the 1st Edition, it had been out on tour and I got to check it out. I knew it wasn’t for me and that the RR would check the boxes I wanted checked.
Fun. I have a 1st edition I'll likely get rid of. The quality has been subpar, being nice about it. Have wanted a ranger raptor since first teased 8 or so yrs ago.

Hope u get one and enjoy it and I hope ditching my first edition for it turns out to be a genius.
Sponsored