Sponsored

Look at what my wife built for our job a Twin Falls Maui!

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No its not the pair of Badland Broncos on 35s. Those a just a couple of tourist rental cars. Would be fun though. That was what we thought we were buying before the Maverick and especially the XLTremor was released. No what my amazing wife who not only walks 7 miles a day running the back parking lot at Twin Falls 4 days a week, she also round out her hours building various projects around the farm. For the last couple weeks her and her sisters husband (before her cancer journey they were a full time start to finish custom home building crew) built 5 of these trash and recycling bins. All heavily painted to endure the harsh jungle climate, designed to allow for drainage, and separate the recycling out for redemption. These puppys all combined can make up to $200 a month off of what most people just toss in the first can they find. It also reduced our recycling waste at the farm. We used to use plastic bags to gather and sort the recycling, now we just dump the individual types into separate bins that I load on a trailer and haul into town. We eliminated probably 50lbs of the least recycleable plastic from our process annually. They do pretty amazing work and I am so proud of my wife and her skills. She is the main reason we are buying a Maverick so she can have a truck to work out of when doing projects and also have a something comfortable, efficient, and island capable.

Please remember to take care of the land you are on, where ever you are. Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono - "The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness"

Ford Maverick Look at what my wife built for our job a Twin Falls Maui! KIMG0285.JPG
Ford Maverick Look at what my wife built for our job a Twin Falls Maui! KIMG0283.JPG
Ford Maverick Look at what my wife built for our job a Twin Falls Maui! KIMG0282.JPG
Sponsored