NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those having trouble finding a good dealer, Long McArthur Ford can have your Maverick delivered to you. Tim Bartz can explain the process better than I @fordvideoguy. His email is fordvideoguy@gmail and the phone is 785-823-2237.
Sponsored

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It ain’t free. You either have to finance through them at a cost to cover the shipping or pay for it yourself.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Excellent points, I've sent in my build, just waiting for the reply. I know he's insanely busy and has been working around the clock so I will be patient! I am a little nervous considering how many orders they've put in. If order banks stay open until Wednesday, I could easily see LM Ford having ~1000 Maverick orders. Hope they can get them all built as 2023 models!

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, but as far as I know their Ford finance rates are not higher than anyone else.
True, but he did explain in one of his videos about people having to finance through a number of months or amount and they can’t just finance and then pay all of it off . The bottom line is you will have to cover the shipping cost through the loan itself.

Sponsored

OP
OP

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
True, but he did explain in one of his videos about people having to finance through a number of months or amount and they can’t just finance and then pay all of it off . The bottom line is you will have to cover the shipping cost through the loan itself.
Don’t quote me on this, but I think he said if you were to pay the loan off early, it can’t be before six months. Also, I think he said they do not charge shipping if it is less than $1,000 shipping to your town. Again, I don’t work for the dealer and he can give more details than me. Best for buyers to call/email.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim's level of customer service and competence was more than enough for me to put my order back in with LM for 2023. A lot of dealers could learn lessons from LM.

OP
OP

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim's level of customer service and competence was more than enough for me to put my order back in with LM for 2023. A lot of dealers could learn lessons from LM.
Tim should be getting paychecks from Long McArthur AND Ford Corporate !
Sponsored