Sponsored

LOCATING A BED CAP-SNUG TOP

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
trying to obtain the Bed Cap- snug top for my Maverick dealer say they are not available at all for the truck (in Canada) anyway go to accessories at Ford Canada and their they are with price and all. So why cant the actual FORD DEALER get this in????
Does any one else have issues????
Any info greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Liveaboard

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
trying to obtain the Bed Cap- snug top for my Maverick dealer say they are not available at all for the truck (in Canada) anyway go to accessories at Ford Canada and their they are with price and all. So why cant the actual FORD DEALER get this in????
Does any one else have issues????
Any info greatly appreciated.
They are available to order and take about two weeks to get in. I've had mine for a month.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Go get it

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
And inside if you don't mind, my dealer here on Vancouver Island just does not want to help me out and when I go to order it at FORD ASSECORIES the dealership is not listed so I cant obtain one.

Geo_tonz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT (on order)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And inside if you don't mind, my dealer here on Vancouver Island just does not want to help me out and when I go to order it at FORD ASSECORIES the dealership is not listed so I cant obtain one.
What dealer? I’m in Courtenay and they have not been super helpful…

Geo_tonz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT (on order)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Island Ford cant help just run away from the issue.
A lady in the parts dept at Steve Marshall in Nanaimo were somewhat helpful with my inquiries a few months back…maybe she can help you?

OP
OP
Go get it

Go get it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Grand Caravan GT
A lady in the parts dept at Steve Marshall in Nanaimo were somewhat helpful with my inquiries a few months back…maybe she can help you?
Yeah Island Ford have just told me these caps are not in Canada and yet i got a letter from FORD CANADA today saying they have them so go figure some one just does not want to do the leg work to get it to Vancouver Island.

Haha48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Goto horby canopy in Victoria they have them mine just came in was 2 week time quote was delayed on the factory busy mold so was about 2 months. Dealer said no one is getting them I think they just don't want to deal with it
Sponsored