Sponsored

CactusMav

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick AWD 4K
The 17 WHP he claims is legit, the power is there and the sound is amazing Full Video. The only thing I have done to this truck is add the air intake. I hope someone can post a video with a Blow-off valve, like a Turbosmart or similar set up, so we can hear what its like.

Did you put this on yourself? Easy? You like it?
Sponsored

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
The 17 WHP he claims is legit, the power is there and the sound is amazing Full Video. The only thing I have done to this truck is add the air intake. I hope someone can post a video with a Blow-off valve, like a Turbosmart or similar set up, so we can hear what its like.

I would have to see dyno proof before I would invest in this. There are lots of false claims from manufacturers to sell products. Any issue with voiding warranty?

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would have to see dyno proof before I would invest in this. There are lots of false claims from manufacturers to sell products. Any issue with voiding warranty?
Buscher did post dyno pics in his original thread. I'd love to see independent confirmation.

Sponsored

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue

Any change in mpg? Beautiful view what’s the name of the lake?

OP
OP
jpage8645

jpage8645

First Name
Jeremy Page
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1973 Maverick, 2012 Tundra, 2020 F250
Too early to tell on the Mpg. But yes I have noticed it slightly worse. That maybe due to the extra throttle I have been giving it, because it's more fun to drive and sounds better.

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
Too early to tell on the Mpg. But yes I have noticed it slightly worse. That maybe due to the extra throttle I have been giving it, because it's more fun to drive and sounds better.
Will there be issues getting through emissions?

LC48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, AWD, Carbonized Gray. Highlander Lim
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Once I left my foot out of it I saw 1.5 to 2.0 mpg improvement, which makes total sense to me, less parasite load on the motor

The throttle response is better overall.

No warranty concerns, fomoco would have to prove a direct correlation to the claimed failure with, of all weird things, data not opinion.

No impact on emissions, if any the enviro "impact" should be lessened by a more efficient motor burning less fuel and a reduction of solid waste to the landfills. Now what any particular beauracrat in any particular gulag state will decide will likely be based on low IQ and high emotion..so it depends upon where you live....

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the review and video! That scenery is amazing, where is that?

Sponsored

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lake Tahoe
Ah, yeah it's beautiful there. I passed through by myself year before last, picked my wife up in San Fran and then took her back there for a few days. We loved that area. Had the best bacon I've ever eaten at a restaurant there. I kept ordering it, the waitress said, "Honey, I've never seen anyone eat that much bacon." LMAO

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
I drove my mav to his shop from FL as part of a trip to Michigan then Virginia and then same in reverse lil over 3800miles first 1400 miles was without the intake I was averaging 26.1mpg I finished my trip with 27.2mpg this was with cruise control set at 70-77mph with about 30miles of me playing with the truck to hear the new sound. Held lower rims at speed than b4 the intake so definitely better performance and mpg "if you stay out the throttle"
Sponsored