First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Germain ford Beavercreek oh. Great place Sarah and everyone there are first rate. I didn’t have to mention anything at closing got what was promised to me and $250 dealers fee plus 38.50 for plates and title. Very happy.
Sponsored

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought a 2019 Chevy Colorado WT today with 18,050 miles on it for $14,000 less than a used/flipped Maverick Lariat on the same lot.

I'm not sure what bells and whistles were on the Lariat, but the Colorado I bought included a hard tri-fold tonneau cover, body color grill, Work Truck Convenience package, and Custom Special Edition package. It's not like I bought a base model, in other words.

Some fools are paying that much more for Mavericks. I'd rather have the Maverick I ordered, but I'm not going to pay that much of a markup.

Oh well...life goes on.

Retired1sg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Camry SE, 2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mike Fitzpatrick Ford in Newnan, GA. Ordered October 2021, delivered October 2022.

A+

Honored original msrp. Honored $500 off coupon for recent college grads. 3.9% for 60 months financing through FMC.

xiaowei

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Xiaowei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My good dealer: Apple Ford in Maryland, who honored my ordered MSRP price in 2021 Oct and 0 interest for 3 years from ford credit.

Anthony

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Shout Out to Cole Ford Lincoln in Coldwater, Michigan. My experience was fantastic and I will refer anyone and everyone to them. The General Manager (Erwin) and Inventory Manager (Kim) and everyone else I worked with there were awesome.

I have a friend who has multiple Ford vehicles who personally referred me to this dealership based on his own experiences. I drove past multiple, closer Ford dealerships to do business there and I would definitely do so again.

I ordered my Maverick Hybrid Lariat on 10/18/2021. I placed my order and got a signed agreement at MSRP, all service and smiles and no hassles. My Maverick arrived at the dealership on 10/18/2022 (yup, 1 year to the day) and they had it ready for me to take delivery on 10/19/2022. MSRP had gone up between when I ordered and when the vehicle arrived; I took delivery at the original agreed upon price even though it was less than the MSRP sticker on the truck at that point. No add-ons, hidden fees or charges, nothing. I was offered extended warranty options, paint and undercoat protection packages, etc, but all of it was ZERO pressure (I didn't take any of these options at delivery but could add them later, and may do so). I was also offered financing options, and there was also no pressure or sales tactics there - it was completely focused on what they could do FOR me if I was interested. (I was pre-approved from my Credit Union and financed there.) After delivery, I had a few questions via email and these were all answered quickly and fully. Even though it is out-of-the-way for me, I intend to take my vehicle back to this dealership for all service intervals because I have had such a great experience, I will travel further to give them my business.

Excellent dealership experience. I have my baby truck and could not be happier. Three weeks and multiple out-of-town trips and highway miles, I still am using the first tank of fuel from the dealer and overall averaging 44mpg after 400+ miles.

Sponsored

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought mine from Portsmouth Ford in Portsmouth NH. Easy and friendly and my service department visit was as pleasant as a service visit can be.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bob Chapman Ford in Marysville, OH. Hand shake order, x-plan, price protection, no add on's, no pushy up-sells. Everything exactly as promised.

agrofarm100

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
carrington
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda fit and super duty ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Brandon Johnson and Buddy Campbell at Smart Ford , South Boston Virginia. Highway 58. Ask a question and get an answer. MSRP. Order a vehicle and order is placed immediately. No allocations secrets. A pleasure to work with.

Sponsored

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Straight from my dealers website.
https://www.walterboroford.com/

Invoice on all vehicles except limited production
No addons
No closing fees

We Bought a Mustang from them last year. Only paid $25 over invoice for the temp tag at closing. Also recieved a 1k rebate.

Ford Maverick List the good guy Dealers that charged MRSP and no excessive prep-delivery fees Screenshot_20230114-192510_Chrome

Last edited:

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Riverside Ford, Escanaba MI., Retail price + $225 DOC. Long wait [506days] but well worth it in the end!

V2WIN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After reading various dealers out west screwing people over with ADM and $1,295 fees, thought we should have a list of good dealers.

After picking up your Maverick, please list the dealers name, fees and date and whether you know if they honor X-Plan pricing.
Mangold Ford Eureka Illinois Illinois msrp + $300 fees excellent service

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What we need... is a Dealer Fee tracker.
Sort of like markups.org, but.. expanded to list doc fees, electronic filing fees, protective coating and other fees and if those coatings/options are mandatory like a dealership not far from me that will not sell you a vehicle without a ceramic coating they charge $1300 for on every vehicle they sell.
Sponsored