First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I purchased mine from Long-Lewis Ford Of Hoover. No markup an dealer fees. I was out of state buyer, did the communication over phone/text. E-signed documents and picked up my car keys in lobby. My sales rep was on vacation the week of delivery and but he assured me that car wouldn't be sold to anyone else. It was first time, I went in and walked out of a car dealership in 5 mins.
Nice... the Long-Lewis family of Ford dealerships seems like a winner. I had a similar, easy, enjoyable car shopping experience at their Selma branch. Grats on your Maverick!
Sponsored

Lexx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

After reading various dealers out west screwing people over with ADM and $1,295 fees, thought we should have a list of good dealers.

After picking up your Maverick, please list the dealers name, fees and date and whether you know if they honor X-Plan pricing.
Jim Fugate Ford of Enumclaw WA

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Moyer Ford in Foley, Alabama (Southeast of Mobile in Baldwin County).
MSRP. Not a $1 more.
No hard sell on anything.
No silly add ons even proffered.
The dealer had the Spray-in Bedliner done offsite locally for me within 48 hours at the $495 price Ford was charging when it was originally offered.
Only Doc Fee is $275 but that was waived with X-Plan discount which they DO honor.
Ordered June 29, 2021. PIcked up February 12, 2022.

Ford Maverick List the good guy Dealers that charged MRSP and no excessive prep-delivery fees IMG_8585

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Eric Von Schledorn Ford in Random Lake Wi, paid msrp +$299 doc fee, my salesman really knew this vehicle, spent nearly an hour showing me every possible feature of the Maverick, all controls, radio, interior & exterior, I can now breeze through the owners manual.

Last edited:

Sponsored

saffrontruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Kendall Ford in Eugene, Oregon.

MSRP, tax/title, plates, and they used my $500 deposit as the down payment (no trade in). 0%-36 (had to ask for it) when I picked up the truck in January.

Looks like they might have an XL hybrid in stock soon (site viewed 8 March 2022)?

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Moyer Ford in Foley, Alabama (Southeast of Mobile in Baldwin County).
MSRP. Not a $1 more.
No hard sell on anything.
No silly add ons even proffered.
The dealer had the Spray-in Bedliner done offsite locally for me within 48 hours at the $495 price Ford was charging when it was originally offered.
Only Doc Fee is $275 but that was waived with X-Plan discount which they DO honor.
Ordered June 29, 2021. PIcked up February 12, 2022.

IMG_8585.jpeg
Truck is great looking!

Can you tell me how much you saved using the X pricing? Thanks, and hope you are enjoying your Maverick!

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Truck is great looking!

Can you tell me how much you saved using the X pricing? Thanks, and hope you are enjoying your Maverick!
Thanks. This will vary, but in my case, the Maverick's MSRP was $25,215. With X-Plan it dropped to $24,751 ($464 difference - enough to justify paying extra for Cyber Orange paint color!). That was before having the dealer send it out to have the SIBL done locally. I think per X-Plan terms, the dealer can charge up to $100 for doc fees, but my dealer completely waived those. I also added the Triple Care Protection, bringing the Maverick up to the $26,007 off-the-lot price. I haven't actually gone through the pricing line by line, so there may be some small line items I missed, but nothing worth noting if so.

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. This will vary, but in my case, the Maverick's MSRP was $25,215. With X-Plan it dropped to $24,751 ($464 difference - enough to justify paying extra for Cyber Orange paint color!). That was before having the dealer send it out to have the SIBL done locally. I think per X-Plan terms, the dealer can charge up to $100 for doc fees, but my dealer completely waived those. I also added the Triple Care Protection, bringing the Maverick up to the $26,007 off-the-lot price. I haven't actually gone through the pricing line by line, so there may be some small line items I missed, but nothing worth noting if so.
Thanks! This is just what I needed. I was expecting the initial savings to be in the several hundred dollar range off the MSRP, but my dealer was also going to charge $499 for doc fees, so seeing the $100 doc fee limit could have been charged versus the $499 rests my mind a bit. That $399 savings is what I was hoping to see. And, I'm assuming that they did use the pre price increase x figures versus the actual invoice which would have shown an increased X price. But, either way, I'm happy to get somewhat of a savings. Appreciate your explanation.

Sponsored

Jworth914

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gentilini Ford in Woodbine, NJ. I paid exactly as ordered, plus tax and standard doc fees.
Not a penny more. Plus got 0% for 3 years.

Droid82

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is anyone finding these on lots verses ordering? I can’t find one anywhere

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dean Sellers Ford of Troy, MI. Ryan Moore is a great guy. 20+ years of dealing with him. MSRP, 0/36. Great vehicle!!
I ordered from Dean Sellers too. So glad they are doing MSRP. Now I just need the vehicle to be built.

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kendall Ford in Eugene, Oregon.

MSRP, tax/title, plates, and they used my $500 deposit as the down payment (no trade in). 0%-36 (had to ask for it) when I picked up the truck in January.

Looks like they might have an XL hybrid in stock soon (site viewed 8 March 2022)?
Not so good anymore. Insisting on $3,000 Mark-up for an ordered 23 Maverick when the bank opens in September,22. I just gave them another chance...they are not interested in selling at MSRP

riverrat373

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape, 2009 Ford f150 Supercab 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don’t have it yet but I have this from my sales lady…Mooresville Ford in Mooresville, NC

7990985B-CE8A-49E1-B282-D255CF488382.jpeg
I would not pay an "admin fee". Ask them what the "admin fee" consists of.
Sponsored