Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It’s a standard NC fee for maintaining vehicles and vehicle standards as well as cost of filing paperwork with the dmv. Normal thing
That's a ripoff and nothing more than dealer profit. You should call other dealers and ask what their "fee" is. Some call it a "Documentary Fee" but reputable dealers do NOT add this extra profit.
Sponsored

RevBo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Watch out for Town East Ford Mesquite, Texas.
99DB681A-B664-4869-B4B2-440D4CC04B62.jpeg
RIPOFF from an old time Dallas dealer. Shocked that a dealer who's been around so long would do this. You don't have to pay this addendum. Unless you're an A/Z Plan buyer, offer them MSRP only. There's a lot of dealers that will honor that.

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After reading various dealers out west screwing people over with ADM and $1,295 fees, thought we should have a list of good dealers.

After picking up your Maverick, please list the dealers name, fees and date and whether you know if they honor X-Plan pricing.
Monarch Ford, Exeter, CA no mark up, original 0% 3 yr., but didn’t honor x-plan. That’s okay. They are straight shooters.

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Rick Svenson at Chatham Ford in Chatham MA.
Ordered in Jan 22 purchased it this past Wednesday will be picking it up tomorrow.
MSRP + tax title. Price protected, completed the paperwork for the refund in front of me. I should get a check in a month.
Never tried once to upsell me anything. Asked me before finalizing the transaction if I wanted to sell them back the truck. Asked me twice after I paid for it if I was sure I didn't want to sell it back to them.
I had 2 Ford dealers to choose from, past experience led me to Chatham could not be happier!

Last edited:

Sponsored

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s a standard NC fee for maintaining vehicles and vehicle standards as well as cost of filing paperwork with the dmv. Normal thing
No standards in Indiana thankfully.

DonaldD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rick Svenson at Chatham Ford in Chatham MA.
Ordered in Jan 22 purchased it this past Wednesday will be picking it up tomorrow.
MSRP + tax title. Price protected, completed the paperwork for the refund in front of me. I should get a check in a month.
Never tried once to upsell me anything. Asked me before finalizing the transaction if I wanted to sell them back the truck. Asked me twice after I paid for it if I was sure I didn't want to sell it back to them.
I had 2 Ford dealers to choose from, past experience led me to Chatham could not be happier!
I ordered my Lariat hybrid from Monarch Ford, Exeter, CA on 10/30/2021, got it last week. Monarch was good, honored the MSRP and 0% for 3 years. I love the truck. They did not allow for my x-plan discount. Ford Customer Service said dealers are independently owned and can opt out. Also, they said that the Farm Bureau $500 relate program changed and was negated by the 0% interest. Ford Program Services said that’s accurate. Ford did allow for both, but they changed the program two months ago. If you get the 0%, you don’t also get the rebate. All in all, I am pleased with the guys at Monarch Ford and very happy with the truck. I also paid $2,800 for a 7-year, 85,000 extended warranty. I know I over paid, but I don’t have to worry about any service items for 7 years. One other thing…Monarch Ford is 12 miles from my home. The dealer 2 miles from my home (Groppetti Ford, Visalia, CA) shafted my friend by jacking up the price on his First Edition by $10,000. He told them to stick it, so I’m sure they took delivery and sold it to someone else.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LHM Super/Ford- SLC/UT- Was a rough 9+ month wait and a game of whack-a-mole with the sales team but they held their word and sold as listed on the DORA @ Dealer/Invoice pricing which came to about $1k under retail -

No BS at pickup- 6/10/22

$299 Doc fee
$57 Gas charge (Whatever- lol )

Their service department has been amazing - BTW

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After reading various dealers out west screwing people over with ADM and $1,295 fees, thought we should have a list of good dealers.

After picking up your Maverick, please list the dealers name, fees and date and whether you know if they honor X-Plan pricing.
Don't have my Maverick yet but my dealer seems to be honest and forthright. I have a signed "out the door" statement of costs which doesn't include anything hinky and he's been prepared. The first day I could be converted he (Steve) was there with the paperwork ready. MSRP+0
Ordered mid October now have a scheduled date of 1/6.
Willowbrook Ford in Illinois.

radmavxlt

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truckless
Just got my truck earlier this week. 366 days from order to pickup. Moon Township Ford in Coraopolis, PA. Brandon Michele and Zach D'Angelo were great to work with and honored 1% under invoice.

Sponsored

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

$57 Gas charge (Whatever- lol )

Their service department has been amazing - BTW
I wonder what they would have said if you told them you weren't paying for the gas and siphon all but a gal out. Lol
I was pleasantly surprised to get a full tank of gas when I picked up my truck at no charge!

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Otis Ford
32 Montauk Hwy, Quogue, NY 11959

Amazing experience. Paid MSRP.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder what they would have said if you told them you weren't paying for the gas and siphon all but a gal out. Lol
I was pleasantly surprised to get a full tank of gas when I picked up my truck at no charge!
I didn't say sh** since this was sold to me @ dealer invoice - Loaded Lariat/FX4/4K/LUX -)

OP
OP
onetequilatwo

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great dealership to work with, Gervais Ford.

They not only honored MRSP but also gave me most of the x-plan discount, being a disable veteran and member of the DAV. They know their stuff with the original/protected date invoice and finance and chose 0.9% 4 yr. Very fair trade-in as well.

The BDC Manager was excellent along with everyone at the dealership, from the owner general manager, my salesmen and other sales people, who helped be along the way all the way through the financial guy.

Would highly recommend Gervais Ford to anyone interest in a Great Dealership and it's obvious why they have been award Ford's President's Award.

Thank you Gervais Ford in the Ayer - Lowell Massachusetts!!!!
Sponsored