Sponsored

"Limited Dealer Allocation" and preorder fees, for 2023?

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No just tired of being lied to since last year

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Or buy something else. If Ford can't be bothered to fix this problem, why give them your money?

That's the tough thing though, there isn't anything else really comparable.

The closest thing in terms of price and mpg is a Toyota Corolla hybrid. While that seems like a perfectly nice vehicle, it lacks the ground clearance and truck bed.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No just tired of being lied to since last year
Odd how differently people who order the same vehicles can see things. I have been waiting now closer to 8 months than 7.. and I don't feel lied to. I just feel like they're doing the best they can facing extraordinary challenges.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Odd how differently people who order the same vehicles can see things. I have been waiting now closer to 8 months than 7.. and I don't feel lied to. I just feel like they're doing the best they can facing extraordinary challenges.
That’s awesome I’m glad for you, you obviously have a better more up front dealer experience than I, but you have to agree that the FIFO no allocations letter Ford published was an outright lie, the truth was finally revealed by Tim the video guy not to be true. Pretty bad when a major corporation lies to you, I’ve come to expect it from the dealers, well wait that’s not fair there are some honest dealers

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s awesome I’m glad for you, you obviously have a better more up front dealer experience than I, but you have to agree that the FIFO no allocations letter Ford published was an outright lie, the truth was finally revealed by Tim the video guy not to be true. Pretty bad when a major corporation lies to you, I’ve come to expect it from the dealers, well wait that’s not fair there are some honest dealers
My criteria is when I go into order or ask questions and I already know more than the person Im talking to I get another salesman or change dealers.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is impossible to build them FIFO, logistically. I understand what they're trying to do.
Sponsored