First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That looks so dope. I feel like a ~1 inch spacer would go a long way to make the fitment look that much better, though. The wheels look just a tad too recessed.

Sponsored

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Readylifts set up I believe I read.
Nice to see a lift but that setup just doesn’t look good. Pretty sure it’s the flairs and the wheels don’t fill them in. And it’s lifted but not leveled.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice to see a lift but that setup just doesn’t look good. Pretty sure it’s the flairs and the wheels don’t fill them in. And it’s lifted but not leveled.
Yeah the fenders don’t do it for me at all. I’m waiting until FordRangerLifts is ready to take my money but I don’t want a leveled look. I will often be towing 2,500 to 3000#’s and leveled trucks towing looks comical to me.

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah the fenders don’t do it for me at all. I’m waiting until FordRangerLifts is ready to take my money but I don’t want a leveled look. I will often be towing 2,500 to 3000#’s and leveled trucks towing looks comical to me.
100% agree. Truck suspension is set up with the front slightly lower for a reason; so that the truck isn't hilariously stanced when towing. And I will also likely be throwing money at FordRangerLifts lol.

Canis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VWs
Wheels/tires are weenie. Idk, They look way too small for the lift.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Needs more sidewalk and/or less lift. But maybe that starts rubbing.

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks so dope. I feel like a ~1 inch spacer would go a long way to make the fitment look that much better, though. The wheels look just a tad too recessed.
Sticking on fender flares and then making the wheels stick out past them even further kind of defeats the point in the first place. Always just looks like someone didn't measure right and threw on the wrong offset to me.

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sticking on fender flares and then making the wheels stick out past them even further kind of defeats the point in the first place. Always just looks like someone didn't measure right and threw on the wrong offset to me.
I agree. But making the wheels flush to the fenders will always look better then sunk in like that

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe someone should write or point to an article on what a proper lift should be with pro and cons, esthetic preferences vs real benefits.
I can't say I understand the objections here. To a never had a truck before guy, the work done seems nice.
The image is taken from an angle so not ideal but sidewall and tire width seem bigger, what's the right amount of spacers vs rim configuration? If you push the wheels out then you have issues with water thrown allover when it rains and flying debris for who follows you.
Also if someone adds 1 1/2" both to front and rear suspension how is that the leveling can change vs the ford stock one?

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
Maybe someone should write or point to an article on what a proper lift should be with pro and cons, esthetic preferences vs real benefits.
I can't say I understand the objections here. To a never had a truck before guy, the work done seems nice.
The image is taken from an angle so not ideal but sidewall and tire width seem bigger, what's the right amount of spacers vs rim configuration? If you push the wheels out then you have issues with water thrown allover when it rains and flying debris for who follows you.
Also if someone adds 1 1/2" both to front and rear suspension how is that the leveling can change vs the ford stock one?
Looks pretty cool it would be great to know how the mpg is affected by these tires and/or the flare?!
Being a smaller truck I think I 1”lift slightly smaller flares would be ideal. Michelin make 31 1/2 inch energy savers… might be ideal way to go bigger and still maintain mpg
Sponsored