Leasing Information

GJR

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion Energi Titanium
I see that a few people have been able to order Mavericks.
Were these purchased or leased?
What are the lease rates looking like?
Sponsored

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No leasing yet according to my dealer. I purchased because I plan to drive it into the ground over 15+ years.

Art Vandelay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see that a few people have been able to order Mavericks.
Were these purchased or leased?
What are the lease rates looking like?
Someone posted on Facebook that when they did the online order for their Maverick there was no option at the end for a lease, there was only an option to finance. That's the only thing I've seen on leasing so far.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don't know ,apparently everyone who ordered is paying in cash because nobody has talked about financing at all on here

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
I heard the lease deals on the xl will be non existent.. Not sure about upper tiers

What area are you in?

Sponsored

Abraxis

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra, forester, ranger, crx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I think financing will be addressed down the line because dealers/ consumers won't know what the applicable interest rates will be come ship time.

OP
OP

GJR

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion Energi Titanium
I heard the lease deals on the xl will be non existent.. Not sure about upper tiers

What area are you in?
I am in Michigan.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
I don't know ,apparently everyone who ordered is paying in cash because nobody has talked about financing at all on here
Financing and Leasing is done at the time of the delivery. Because none of really know when our trucks are being delivered, its too soon to figure out what rebates, lease incentives etc there will be at the time of delivery. Leasing is month by month, someone getting their truck in October may have a completely different money factor and incentives than someone getting their new truck in November.

I'm probably just going to hope Ford has a finance incentive with a promo low interest rate to purchase my Maverick when the time comes. I've already locked in 3% under invoice minus rebates as my purchase price with Albert.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Financing and Leasing is done at the time of the delivery. Because none of really know when our trucks are being delivered, its too soon to figure out what rebates, lease incentives etc there will be at the time of delivery. Leasing is month by month, someone getting their truck in October may have a completely different money factor and incentives than someone getting their new truck in November.

I'm probably just going to hope Ford has a finance incentive with a promo low interest rate to purchase my Maverick when the time comes. I've already locked in 3% under invoice minus rebates as my purchase price with Albert.
I'm Hoping they have a low interest rate too, but the build and price defaults to 5%. If we are paying around 30k for a nicely optioned maverick with 5% financing, we might have higher purchasing power financing a Ridgeline, tacoma, Colorado, or any other similar vehicle if they are offering close to 0% financing.

Sponsored

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got 3.49% purchase financing with my order in Canada. Rates are going up so I clamped down. If the rate drops they'll honor that. In any case if it's too high I'll just pay it off with my line of credit at a lower rate.

Atheriault55

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150

How do I get in touch with Albert regarding the 3% less than invoice?😅

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Credit Unions are generally offering very competitive auto loan % on new vehicles often better than the dealer unless the OEM financial arm itself goes with campaigns as 0% or 0.99% kind of thing.

As far as the lease question. The so-called money factor/interest rate is not known but you get an idea of which vehicle will be have a higher residual (preferred) from this document

Ford Maverick Leasing Information 1628209064616

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Credit Unions are generally offering very competitive auto loan % on new vehicles often better than the dealer unless the OEM financial arm itself goes with campaigns as 0% or 0.99% kind of thing.

As far as the lease question. The so-called money factor/interest rate is not known but you get an idea of which vehicle will be have a higher residual (preferred) from this document

1628209064616.png
That’s actually helpful for me too, it lets me get a better idea of how to plan for depreciation. We have several options and if we want to change accounting methods it is going to be almost when we expect to take delivery.
Sponsored