Mavidiesel

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0 Ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking to eventually get a tonneau for my Mavi. I’d like one that’s not outrageously priced but also doesn’t leak. Kinda eyeing the Gator Tri-Fold but heard about those leaking. Mines got a Line-X spray in bedliner, tie downs but does not have the bolt on cargo slider rails. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking to eventually get a tonneau for my Mavi. I’d like one that’s not outrageously priced but also doesn’t leak. Kinda eyeing the Gator Tri-Fold but heard about those leaking. Mines got a Line-X spray in bedliner, tie downs but does not have the bolt on cargo slider rails. Any suggestions?
Best fit and price is the Truxedo ProX15 around $500

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a BAK MX4 ordered for my Maverick. $889, free shipping but it's still delayed :( . Ordered Dec. 6th. I'm getting seat covers too, but they're delayed. Waiting to get weather tech floor mats for the rear, but guess what? They're delayed too! I guess I'm fortunate to have my (delayed) XLT Hybrid;)! Seems to be a theme nowadays!

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got tired of waiting on the OEM's so I bought the Ford soft Tri Fold. It was $559.00 minus the FORD15 sale. With tax and free shipping to a dealer it was $501.00 it snowed once before it came in and she had to get 8 inches of snow out the bed at work. We have another storm coming Sunday night into Monday 3 to 8 inches (at this point) is what they expect in my area
Then turning to rain on the coast. So I'll know if this one leaks soon. Also, it doesn't attach to the plastic, there's a couple of holes behind them that all the tonneau covers will attach to. There's, on hers, 4 metal plates that hook in at specific points. Good luck 👍

Elddric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
MD.US.NA.Earth.Sol.Oort-Cloud.Orion-Arm.Milkyway
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Soon... Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
do your research for sure. watch the YouTube videos. one thing is you need to seal the tail gate. its got gaps.

Sponsored

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not bargain priced but sure looks nifty. (Also not yet available for Maverick.)

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a Truxedo Truxport cover. Spent $309 before tax for it. If I had done the weather seal strip correctly on the back it would have been completely leak proof. I was getting a few drips when I had a lot of water build up but have since remedied the problem adding a bead of caulk to the weather striping they provide with the kit. It has been 100% leak proof since. The other trick with this cover is to make sure you space the side rails correctly from the tailgate giving a 1/8 inch clearance. If you don't do that it will not seal correctly and leak between the cover and tailgate seam.
Sponsored