First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(MAV XL EcoB), RAV4 Hyb, SubOutback
Trim
XL
Literally, a hitch and interior power converter options on a EB AWD XL............but it has a VIN. I hate that I even had to strip down this order (revmoved 4K, CP360, Rear Slide Window). Modules are populated, so it's just sitting somewhere waiting on something...wheels?!?!
Now, where are my prescriptions and keg?!?!

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 3.59.34 PM.png

theway-yay-ting

XLT
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Trim
XLT
Literally, a hitch and interior power converter options on a EB AWD XL............but it has a VIN. I hate that I even had to strip down this order (revmoved 4K, CP360, Rear Slide Window). Modules are populated, so it's just sitting somewhere waiting on something...wheels?!?!

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 3.59.34 PM.png
New Ford Corporate Logo Unveiled:

1663877719944.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

8211badger

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Trim
XLT
This is why I simply don't get people who "WanT ComMunICatIon!!." Well here it is...congrats I guess. I had literally zero communication between when I ordered it and when my dealer called that it was delivered. It was a fantastic experience. Hope they find those wheels for you soon tho! Stay strong.

OP
OP
Braderick

Braderick

XL
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
XL
I could use another 'feel better' ComMunICatIon with a cute little Ford rebate...these Adultroids are swelling up...massive...the most swollen ever!

I'm sucking in GT500 videos, and a few more Italian exotics until my beard dries out. God love Leno!

8211badger

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Trim
XLT
I could use another 'feel better' ComMunICatIon with a cute little Ford rebate...these Adultroids are swelling up...massive...the most swollen ever!

I'm sucking in GT500 videos, and a few more Italian exotics until my beard dries out. God love Leno!
Best we can do is some FITs tissue holders

day004

Lariat
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Kia Optima ,2019 Subaru Forester, SOLD 2015A5
Trim
Lariat
I got the exact same email about 5 weeks ago, after having received 5 different build dates.
I called the hotline on Monday and found out that the truck is indeed built and awaiting shipment. The order tracker still shows waiting build. Give them a call before losing all hope.

OP
OP
Braderick

Braderick

XL
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
XL
I got the exact same email about 5 weeks ago, after having received 5 different build dates.
I called the hotline on Monday and found out that the truck is indeed built and awaiting shipment. The order tracker still shows waiting build. Give them a call before losing all hope.
I squeaked and got greased.
Built and indicated with a white radio button…waiting on the blue radio button with the check mark.

MLowe05

Lariat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Trim
Lariat
Yeah I also got one of these automated messages after my truck was already built.

Micheal

Lariat
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hybrid, 2014 Escape, 1999 Ranger XLT
Trim
Lariat
Same here. After getting a "build date", I called and was told it was "built and waiting shipping". Modules are populated, etc. Then last night I got the 45 day letter. Called this morn and was told yes its built, with slightly different delivery days. They said maybe emails are sent out in mass mailings, but not communicated with other parts of Ford.

Sorry you were duped into removing constraints, or as I said in another post, "features". I had them all on my build (see signature) except maybe mud flaps. Didn't remove anything, high end build with all the extras, but I'm getting a 22, I hope. Believe it when its in my driveway.

iwantmymav

XL
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Trim
XL
This is why I simply don't get people who "WanT ComMunICatIon!!." Well here it is...congrats I guess. I had literally zero communication between when I ordered it and when my dealer called that it was delivered. It was a fantastic experience. Hope they find those wheels for you soon tho! Stay strong.
It's simple bootlicker. They could provide more than a generic email.

bbyBlue

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Ranger 2019 (Maverick XL on order)
Trim
XL
Buddy just wait till after its built, mine has been sitting FOREVER built stuff. This is not cool. after waiting for ever to get built you get to wait 3 months to ship it LOL Ford is a joke at this point

Impetus19

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd
Trim
XLT
This is why I have no confidence in my 23 order getting built... Ford cannot even get the MY22 built and delivered.
Honestly, why would anyone think that the 23 will be any better?

I do realize that I am starting to sound like someone Hyundai planted here to bad mouth the Maverick.