Newface

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsadem
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are currently 43,029 total retail unscheduled orders as of 10/9/23.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

Ford Maverick Latest Maverick Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (10/9/23) page 11
Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
, seeRichard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 Mustang 5.0 co
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks like the current orders could all be built by mid April easily, everyone could be satisfied except for allocations. Too bad Ford won't wave this requirement just for good will. Maybe, it will happen. Let's hope!

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trailer hitches down to 1% over orders, so that constraint has almost gone away.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also, the number in the order bank went up around 1,500 even through they scheduled over 11K orders in the last month. So someone is still placing orders.

Last edited:

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
, seeRichard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 Mustang 5.0 co
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Also, the number in the order bank went up around 1,500 even through they scheduled over 11K orders in the last month. So someone is till placing orders.
So, that means they are currently taking over 12k a month. At that rate, what 4-6 months to close order banks in general? We already know hybrids and XL's are pretty much a done deal. I guess most dealer stock will end up as EB XLTs and Lariats. I also figure monthly orders will decrease as variety available decreaces, so maybe the order banks might even be open longer. I would say the cost of money along with the price increases has put Maverick demand on par with Ford's ability to deliver. We'll see in time. All this assumes the strike has little impact on the Maverick.

Sponsored

MankDeems

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 ranger 4X4 XLT, 04 Mazda6, 17 ninja300
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can we quit getting a notification every time commodity constraints come out???? I've had mine for a year and have no desire to be notified. I'm sure dozens of people agree with me but never open these

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can we quit getting a notification every time commodity constraints come out???? I've had mine for a year and have no desire to be notified. I'm sure dozens of people agree with me but never open these
There are 43,029 people who might disagree.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1,543 new orders since end of September. Everything went up except XL. Sounds like some people saw the last constraint list and changed their order.

Ford Maverick Latest Maverick Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (10/9/23) 1696956496236

Sponsored
First Name
Amelia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sounds like you just need to adjust your notifications in settings.

As someone still waiting to be scheduled the commodity constraint posts give me an update on where the process is. Now if only they would close the order bank so my small dealership would be more likely to get my order built lol

Derwood

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derwood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick and Kia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are currently 43,029 total retail unscheduled orders as of 10/9/23.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

page 11.jpg
Good thing I found my XLT Hybrid on a local lot about 30 miles away after 5-6 weeks of daily digging and hunting. I prob even wouldn't have seen my 2024 XL EB till 2025. LOL.

Molsholl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good thing I found my XLT Hybrid on a local lot about 30 miles away after 5-6 weeks of daily digging and hunting. I prob even wouldn't have seen my 2024 XL EB till 2025. LOL.
I found exactly what I have been waiting for as well with my 2023 XL hybrid in cactus grey on the lot 15 minutes from my house…. Only with a price of $31,000.00. Yeaaahhhhh….no.

itzyoboipaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Off Road 4WD
Engine
Undecided
When I'm ready to get my Mav built I will just drop the mud flaps off my order. :LOL:
been begging my dealer to remove the mud flaps. I finally got them to do it after I showed them the youtube video that it is possible to remove my rollover out of priority 2 etc

itzyoboipaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Off Road 4WD
Engine
Undecided
Easier and takes less time to climb mount Everest than to get a 23’-24’ roll over XL hybrid scheduled. Damn you Ford!!
yup, rollover 2023 xl hybrid with mud flaps. I like it challenging.
but i got my dealer to remove the mud flaps last week just for fun
Sponsored