Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
This has me confused. If memory serves, when the Build Site and the original Ordering Guide first showed up, it said that the XLT had the rear armrest and cupholders. But then over the last few weeks when I have built a no-frills XLT model...the armrest doesn't appear unless I add the XLT Luxury Package. But then this new Ordering Guide says that the rear armrest is back...but the Build Site still shows that the Luxury Package is necessary on the XLT to get that feature.

I sure hope that Ford makes the rear armrest a standard feature on the XLT. That is one of those things in a car that I just have to have. I feel really weird without it and it just screams "cheap" to me. Over the last year or so Ford has taken away the standard rear armrest on the volume models (SE and Big Bend) for the Escape and the Bronco Sport...and I think that is a big mistake. That is one of those features that is really disappointing to see missing.
Pictures may not be 100%correct but order guide has had it that way from day 1.

Strobe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2013 BMW M3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw on Tim’s video about the latest order guide showing power moonroof now instead of power tilt/slide moonroof. I sure hope it still tilts. 90% of the time I use my moonroof it’s tilted. I wouldn’t have bought it without a tilt function. Hoping it’s just a wording change.

Sponsored

Vemmer3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vemund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 MIATA MX5 2022 MAVERICK LARIAT LUX 2.0 AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did anyone else notice the very end of the new build sheet shows 2.0 EB with AWD has a 10 speed auto trans also says 8 speed AWD ???? Which is it.

Padre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fr. Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT w/ Lux, CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No need to get excited folks. If they build 2500 mavericks on a good week, it will take them at least 40 weeks to fulfill the orders they have now. Not counting in chip shortage and other constraints. I ordered my lariat on August 6th. Don't really expect it till next summer. Gives me time for a bigger down payment.
100,000 people have made reservations, but only around 30,000 have committed to orders. So that's more like 12 weeks to do them all at that rate.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, this guide still shows the FX4 drive modes as normal, sport, mud/ruts, sand, & tow/haul.

1632592084544.png

I was hoping final configuration would leave slippery and drop either tow/haul (1st) or sport (2nd) since they seem to be the most similar of the drive modes and can kind of sub one for the other.
With the confusion with which drive modes particular packages will add or subtract are we to assume that If we get something without slippery/snow that normal will just handle this situation on demand ?

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

HI Where did you find the numb er Cannot get any info on my order
It's been posted on this forum many times. When you say "can't get info" like?

willie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus... ford f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Okay I have a question on the Lariat lux pkg..shows to come with co-pilot but when you add the lux pkg it makes you purchase the co-pilot for $540 ...

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Okay I have a question on the Lariat lux pkg..shows to come with co-pilot but when you add the lux pkg it makes you purchase the co-pilot for $540 ...
It could be a type in the package, but it does say that Co-Pilot is part of the Lux package and no where does it take off the price...

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With the confusion with which drive modes particular packages will add or subtract are we to assume that If we get something without slippery/snow that normal will just handle this situation on demand ?
Hmm....I hadn't thought about that. I guess they could program it to kick in based on feedback from road conditions/windshield wipers/etc. Since they all are computer controlled anyway, it will be interesting to see if all drive modes are available via FORScan or such and can choose your own configuration based on your driving needs. Still don't understand why they could not just add two extra modes for FX4 without having to take away some standard ones, but certainly not a deal breaker for the FX4 package.
Sponsored