Sponsored

Equipenquin

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
does that mean spray in bed liner is back in stock?

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Orders with spray-in bed liner (96G) are being scheduled for production at this time.

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
I believe spray-in bedliner is considered "constrained" at this point (based on what some other threads have said). Not late availability, so they're still scheduling, but less of them than orders without them. Plus, a certain percentage of spray-in bedliners are being reserved for Lux packages. I'm not sure how this will affect orders with standalone spray-in bedliners.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Must be my HYbrid order went from 10 to a 2 and according to Ford, I called their 800 # yesterday and the very helpful gentlemen told me that I should get an email from Ford next week with my VIN. Cyber Orange, XLT, spray-in bed liner.

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I believe spray-in bedliner is considered "constrained" at this point (based on what some other threads have said). Not late availability, so they're still scheduling, but less of them than orders without them. Plus, a certain percentage of spray-in bedliners are being reserved for Lux packages. I'm not sure how this will affect orders with standalone spray-in bedliners.
The target is moving very fast these days, I called the 800# yesterday and was told my truck went from a Priority code of 10 to a 2. I have a Hybrid with a spray-in bed liner, not the Lux package. I should receive my VIN next week.

cucumber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Outback
The target is moving very fast these days, I called the 800# yesterday and was told my truck went from a Priority code of 10 to a 2. I have a Hybrid with a spray-in bed liner, not the Lux package. I should receive my VIN next week.
Congratulations! When did you place your order? I wonder if it could also be something else in the Lux package holding up orders - I've heard a lot of complaints about lux packages not being scheduled. I have an XLT Lux Hybrid on order, but I don't have high hopes for being scheduled anytime soon (aside from the Lux package and being a hybrid, I ordered end of August, from a very large dealership).

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congratulations! When did you place your order? I wonder if it could also be something else in the Lux package holding up orders - I've heard a lot of complaints about lux packages not being scheduled. I have an XLT Lux Hybrid on order, but I don't have high hopes for being scheduled anytime soon (aside from the Lux package and being a hybrid, I ordered end of August, from a very large dealership).
7-7-21, call the 800# they will tell you everything that is happening with your order. I do not truck the dealer...

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
7-7-21, call the 800# they will tell you everything that is happening with your order. I do not truck the dealer...
What 800 did you call?
I ordered 7-7 also.

Sponsored

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, this guide still shows the FX4 drive modes as normal, sport, mud/ruts, sand, & tow/haul.

Ford Maverick Latest 2022 Ford Maverick Order Guide - U.S. & Canada 1632592084544

I was hoping final configuration would leave slippery and drop either tow/haul (1st) or sport (2nd) since they seem to be the most similar of the drive modes and can kind of sub one for the other.

Last edited:

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No need to get excited folks. If they build 2500 mavericks on a good week, it will take them at least 40 weeks to fulfill the orders they have now. Not counting in chip shortage and other constraints. I ordered my lariat on August 6th. Don't really expect it till next summer. Gives me time for a bigger down payment.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
I don't know if anyone else noticed but the spray in bed liner is NOT listed as a late availability item.
It doesn’t look like Rapid Red is late availability anymore!

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
What the heck. Current material just posted shows you get Sport mode with an FX4 Package. Previous material and those who did early previews said you forego Sport and Eco with the FX4 package.

What the heck is correct? I would've gotten the FX4 package but I didn't want to lose Sport mode.

1627994994137.png
1627996936459.png
The most current order guide is correct, although the order guide from 8-01-21 said the same thing.