marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Dodge Dakota 5.2L, 96 Geo Prizm 1.8L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone built in late June/early July have any shipping or delivery information?
Window sticker says mine was built near end of June (the original build date) but got moved that same day to the next week. First thing in the morning of the 4th got built notification.
Delivery says July 31-Aug 6th but according to Ford its still waiting to be shipped. I think I saw a post of someone who was built that same week and it has already shipped.
I know ford has been all over the place with this. Vehicles just showing up at dealer with no prior shipping info, just sitting at the rail yard to be picked up, or sitting at rail yard near the dealer.

So I am wondering what everyone else is like in the build date from last week of June to the First week of July.
Sponsored

TammyLeazier

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Window sticker says mine was built near end of June (the original build date) but got moved that same day to the next week. First thing in the morning of the 4th got built notification.
Delivery says July 31-Aug 6th but according to Ford its still waiting to be shipped. I think I saw a post of someone who was built that same week and it has already shipped.
I know ford has been all over the place with this. Vehicles just showing up at dealer with no prior shipping info, just sitting at the rail yard to be picked up, or sitting at rail yard near the dealer.

So I am wondering what everyone else is like in the build date from last week of June to the First week of July.
Mine shipped same same time frame made it to Michigan due 7/29today still sitting in Michigan 2 hours away 🙃

OP
OP

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine shipped same same time frame made it to Michigan due 7/29today still sitting in Michigan 2 hours away 🙃
Well at least you have time to do financing and stuff. I just don't want it to drop in my lap. I fell like that will happen. Mine is going to North Iowa so not sure if it could have been on the same train.

OP
OP

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got email in the early AM saying mine has shipped. Say it wi be here July 31 to Aug 6. I don't believe it!

Iceman09

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT EcoBoost Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

Dawgonit

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was built same week shipped out July 10th. It is in railyard waiting for truck to deliver to dealer. Charlotte NC.

OP
OP

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine finally shipped on Sunday Morning. I asked my dealer for the rail car info. He did not not know what he is looking for. The only thing he could find was that it was on Union Pacific. Expected delivery on the 6th(this Saturday) was listed. I told him that has a very high chance of not happening. Kind of annoying cause then I could have had the time to get the farmers bureau discount. If I enroll now probably show up before I can use it.

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just ask ur dealer, they can see more info on shipping then anyone.

OP
OP

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did and he does not know what he is looking for. He said he has never been asked this before. Does anyone have a screw shot of where that information is located on the page they use. Only thing he know what is is looking at is who the train belongs to and when it should be here.

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the train number for a different Ford we ordered from the Ford Customer Service Number. I only asked if it had shipped, she said it shipped and do I want the train info and she provided it.

Sponsored

cybex53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lincoln Corsair, 22 Ford Maverick, 85 Porsche
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Our XLT Lux, 360, Hybrid was built 7/5/22 and it showed up to the dealer (Florida) yesterday 8/3/22. We will be picking it up on Friday 8/5/22.

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did and he does not know what he is looking for. He said he has never been asked this before. Does anyone have a screw shot of where that information is located on the page they use. Only thing he know what is is looking at is who the train belongs to and when it should be here.
yes you need the train company name and rail car number. He should be able to tell you that. But when you call and track it, all it tells you is where it has been. Won’t tell you when it’s getting to destination

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is a guy on our pool team that works on the RR. Believe he will be my go to source whenever it gets built. Currently week of 9/12, which believe was a week that Ford cancelled scheduling to make room for bumped orders. (Last part is speculation on my part.)
Sponsored