Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Per the just posted August Maverick ORDER GUIDE:

LATE AVAILABILITY – Subject to Change

● 4K Tow Package (53Q) for FWD XL and XLT
● Splash Guards, Molded, Front and Rear (4-piece)(63B)
● Bed Tray Liner (96B)
● Bedliner – Hard Drop-in (96J)
● Bed Divider Kit (DIO)
● Rear Cross Bars(DIO)
● Rapid Red Metallic Tri-Coat (D4)

Other changes - summarized by @MAVRICK
  • Ford CoPilot360 option does add Power Mirrors to the "XL"Trim.
  • The Standard (non-Lux) "XLT" trim does provide Rear Seat Arm Rest w/ cup holders in the Rear Seat.
  • The 8-way Power Seat option cannot be added to the "XL or "XLT" [Fleet Option Only]
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Wubwub

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Was close to listening to the rumor mill and cancelling my tonneau cover. Glad I saw this post.

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
Odd someone posted yesterday that showed all tonneaus and the spray-in liner without lux were all delayed. I guess this order guide kinda kicks that thought huh?

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A dealer noted that moon roofs are now late availability as well potentially from October onward?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I feel sorry for you folks that need this thing right away because it's like watching the old "telephone" game from elementary school. :ROFLMAO:

I'll just be watching this entertainment until, most likely sometime in Q1 2022, when I'll probably see mine with the splash guards directly from the factory. :ROFLMAO:

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Odd someone posted yesterday that showed all tonneaus and the spray-in liner without lux were all delayed. I guess this order guide kinda kicks that thought huh?
that could be a Ford preference and not determined by materials they do or do not have I am guessing

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
How lovely, it seems the spray-in is back in the game, unless I'm missing something. It would also corroborate some information I got from my dealer. Be still my beating heart. There is hope yet.
Late availability and commodity restraints are different. Late availability items won't be build at all until they are available but things like spray in liners will be built while they have supplies. I think they are focus on luxury package vehicles getting spray in liners.

bpbd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
I ordered the hard drop-in bedliner, now showing as late availability. Probably a question for the dealer but does anyone know, if I was to cancel the bedliner, would it be significantly more expensive to buy later and have it installed by the dealership? I thought that was an option that was installed by the dealerships anyway. Thanks

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered the hard drop-in bedliner, now showing as late availability. Probably a question for the dealer but does anyone know, if I was to cancel the bedliner, would it be significantly more expensive to buy later and have it installed by the dealership? I thought that was an option that was installed by the dealerships anyway. Thanks
At one point, I had an F-150 and looked online for the cheapest online Ford dealers price for a drop in Bedliner from them. After I got that price, I took it to my local Ford parts dept and asked them if they were interested in matching... and they agreed. Without a doubt I'd drop the option and do that.

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
I feel sorry for you folks that need this thing right away because it's like watching the old "telephone" game from elementary school. :ROFLMAO:

Or the new telephone game where people will stand in line for days to get the newest release of the i(ReallyDontCare)Phone.

I'm just as anxious as the rest to get this truck between me and the road though.

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I'll just be watching this entertainment until, most likely sometime in Q1 2022, when I'll probably see mine with the splash guards directly from the factory. :ROFLMAO:
Suport this 100%. If I'm ordering to be built for me, I'm getting delivered the way I want with all options covered by waranty. I dont want to bring it back and leave myself intermittent without a vehicle after I accept delivery. And there's no way I'm taking off things to *potentially* get it earlier as the late items change and update frequently before its even started production.

dano0726

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just Great -- Mudflaps again...Wifey's BS Badlands was a victim to those supply chain demons
Sponsored