First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you show the digital speed odometer and mpg at the same time ?
Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep. I do that all the time. Just dug this old photo up to show an example.

Ford Maverick Lariat Owners with the bigger digital display cluster 20220202_185635_HDR

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

20220202_185635_HDR.jpg
How'd you get that background on the center screen? Don't recall seeing that as a setting or option anywhere

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How'd you get that background on the center screen? Don't recall seeing that as a setting or option anywhere
I believe it's one of the modes.

Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, you can on the Lariat. I choose to use the "calm screen". Too much information when I'm trying to concentrate on the craziness on the roads in CA. For many drivers the driving procedure is to go as fast as you can until you run up on the car in front, hit the brakes and tailgate until you can pass (left or right, makes no difference), leave a foot of clearance as you pull in front of them and proceed as fast as you can. Repeat.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's mud n ruts shift mode screen. I was just off roading and got back on the highway. That's why my MPGs are so low.

psuarmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

20220202_185635_HDR.jpg
is the background a lariat only option? I have the FX4 with the bigger screen, but I don't have that picture. mine is just a black background.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
is the background a lariat only option? I have the FX4 with the bigger screen, but I don't have that picture. mine is just a black background.
Mine is a Lariat Lux Hybrid and doesn't have any backgrounds either, regardless of drive mode. Thought it might be an Ecoboost thing since mines a hybrid.

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So i went outside and checked. Mud/Ruts/Snow each have their own little Splash screen. Everything else is just normal background. This is on the EB 2.0 AWD FX4 that i have. So should be same for everyone else. Would have been neat to have a splash screen for each mode.

Sponsored

Elduchey

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, you can on the Lariat. I choose to use the "calm screen". Too much information when I'm trying to concentrate on the craziness on the roads in CA. For many drivers the driving procedure is to go as fast as you can until you run up on the car in front, hit the brakes and tailgate until you can pass (left or right, makes no difference), leave a foot of clearance as you pull in front of them and proceed as fast as you can. Repeat.
You forgot to add the part about dodging motorcycles as they split lanes doing 20mph faster than everyone else.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You forgot to add the part about dodging motorcycles as they split lanes doing 20mph faster than everyone else.
Isn't that the truth. It's as if they believe they have some sort of super protector bubble around themselves. Fact is they will lose in any contact with a vehicle or the asphalt. Shredded meat. Gruesome thought, but enough to keep me off a bike.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
360 copilot has been handy!
Indeed! Hard to fathom that some members dislike the mirror warnings. I can see adding a small convex mirror to make sure all areas are covered. In fact, I'm thinking of going into the mirror business. I can see myself doing that. *rimshot ... groan*
I'd hate to damage my truck considering how difficult it is get them.

Sliphorn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Isn't that the truth. It's as if they believe they have some sort of super protector bubble around themselves. Fact is they will lose in any contact with a vehicle or the asphalt. Shredded meat. Gruesome thought, but enough to keep me off a bike.
Lane splitting is illegal in most states, and in states where it is legal does not mean you have to do it. It is illegal where I live, but generally speaking, if it were legal I would not do it because I feel it is a bit too risky.
Sponsored