Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On our First maverick road trip we discussed something a bit odd - With my wives Pixel 5a connecting instantly to the Maverick without any of the normal pairing protocol we were shocked- We could not get the thing to be unpair- Finally had to power down that phone, mean while my already paired Galaxy fold was almost now prohibited from pairing- Was driving us nuts- Anyways when I disconnected and "forgot" the mavericks network and re-paired no matter what we did the Sync 3 pairing option for the Samsung did not allow us at any point to change status to 'Favorite" Anyone else been thru this mental hopscotch ? thx
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On our First maverick road trip we discussed something a bit odd - With my wives Pixel 5a connecting instantly to the Maverick without any of the normal pairing protocol we were shocked- We could not get the thing to be unpair- Finally had to power down that phone, mean while my already paired Galaxy fold was almost now prohibited from pairing- Was driving us nuts- Anyways when I disconnected and "forgot" the mavericks network and re-paired no matter what we did the Sync 3 pairing option for the Samsung did not allow us at any point to change status to 'Favorite" Anyone else been thru this mental hopscotch ? thx
I'm not sure if it is the same issue, but last Thursday, June 16, I got into my Ford Escape and my screen indicated I needed to connect my phone. Weird. When I pulled into my work parking lot, I tried to connect it. After a few tries, I gave up because I didn't want to be late. When I left for the day, Everything was back to normal. Like the morning issue never happened.
Have you since been able to pair?