Sponsored

Koons Woodbridge Ford 4% below invoice on Forum Orders. Woodbridge VA.

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Dealership
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum arena, however not new to the car business or to Ford. I have 35 years in the auto industry. I started my career with Ford Motor Company in the Parts and service division. I left Ford and moved over to the retail side of the business. Since that time I have held positions as General Manager, General Sales Manager, New Car Manager, Used Car Manager, Parts and Service Director, Parts Manager, Service Manager, Controller and Commercial Sales Manager.

Currently Koons Woodbridge Ford is looking to generate more Factory orders. I want to help. We’re encouraging potential customers to order by offering discounts of up to 5% on select vehicles. These discounts are on Factory Ordered vehicles only. In stock units are priced online on our website https://www.koonswoodbridgeford.com

The online prices include the rebates that are offered on the vehicle and may include Ford Credit incentives or trade assistance. All prices are before taxes tags and our $899 processing fee. We do not ship vehicles and do not entertain courtesy deliveries.

We can pick you up at the areas airports and train stations. I look forward to working with each and every one of you as we work towards one mission, making Koons Woodbridge Ford one of the largest selling Ford dealers in the country.

Sincerely,

Hal Farrington
Commercial Sales Manager
Koons Woodbridge Ford
[email protected]
Office Phone – 703-986-5515
Cell Phone - 703-401-2581
Sponsored

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just noting that your $899 "processing fee" is itself more than 3% of invoice on most Mavericks.

Sponsored

craigg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The 4% off was nice but the $899 nonsense fee killed the deal. I'm ready to place an order today but I'm not going to entertain disreputable dealers.

Romanhawk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1985 Celica GTS convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$900. Yeah, this isn’t the place that goes unnoticed.

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
Yep, you'd probably be better off offering a smaller % discount but getting rid of the processing fee.

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Shwing and a miss.

Sponsored
OP
OP
First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Dealership
Folks,
The processing fee is not a new issue. The majority of dealers nationally charge a fee. The real issue is always the bottom line price after all fees. I believe that we will be offing a much better price at the end of the day then most other dealers. We are more then willing to provide a quote and let you make a decision.

Hal Farrington
Koons Woodbridge Ford
13779 Noblewood Plaza
Woodbridge Va. 22193
Office phone 703-986-5515
Cell Phone 703-401-2581

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Folks,
The processing fee is not a new issue. The majority of dealers nationally charge a fee. The real issue is always the bottom line price after all fees. I believe that we will be offing a much better price at the end of the day then most other dealers. We are more then willing to provide a quote and let you make a decision.

Hal Farrington
Koons Woodbridge Ford
13779 Noblewood Plaza
Woodbridge Va. 22193
Cell Phone 703-401-2581
It’s a nice attempt at a save but we all know $900 is not needed for “processing”. This forum has users all over the country and there have been countless dealers named charging less than this.

It’s a big chunk of change at this price point. Cut your “processing” fee even just in half and I’d bet the responses would be much, much different.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would cut them slack on the fee, yes it is high, but they have disclosed it up front. It would be nice if it was lower, but they can't charge you a lower fee and then other customers a higher fee. So they roll it in to a purchase price discount. Trust me, no one likes these fees, but I bet $900 is the norm for that area unfortunately.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Folks,

Hal Farrington
Koons Woodbridge Ford
13779 Noblewood Plaza
Woodbridge Va. 22193
Cell Phone 703-401-2581
Trust is earned and you Sir have ruined your chances of earning any with this crowd.
Sponsored