WhteRbtObj

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just finished installing the Keko Sport Bar and wanted to confirm that the BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau cover fits ...mostly. Got it torqued to spec and feels just as secure as it was before.

I installed the MX4 bed rail over the Keko brackets and seems to be alright. The MX4 lines up and clicks secure into place when folding it down. It lifts the MX4 about 1/4 inch all around, but overall seems very secure. I've got a weather strip on order to fill the gap. Also, the sports bar does not allow the MX4 to fold all the way to the glass, but I am ok with this as I rarely ever fold it like that.

Ford Maverick Keko Sport Rack / BAKFlip MX4 Combo installed 1667797672158
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice! Like a bed on a bed. Would be even cooler if were a lil taller, like 1.5", and there was a removable piece that matched the height at the back to have a full rack when you needed. That piece could be stowed in the bed. Also it needs some KC daylighters!!

Sponsored

brianheckard

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 4WD XLT
Just finished installing the Keko Sport Bar and wanted to confirm that the BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau cover fits ...mostly. Got it torqued to spec and feels just as secure as it was before.

I installed the MX4 bed rail over the Keko brackets and seems to be alright. The MX4 lines up and clicks secure into place when folding it down. It lifts the MX4 about 1/4 inch all around, but overall seems very secure. I've got a weather strip on order to fill the gap. Also, the sports bar does not allow the MX4 to fold all the way to the glass, but I am ok with this as I rarely ever fold it like that.

1667797672158.png
Very nice! Would you provide information how to purchase please!

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No offense, genuinely curious - what is the purpose of the sport bar? I definitely think it looks cool but what function does it serve?
Supposedly to help tie things down on top of the tonneau, but in real world usage it's 95% there for the cartel gunmen to hang onto while chasing down someone.

notorious beebs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks sharp! Did you have the tri fold installed before adding the Keko setup?

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
good roll over protection as well.
Not really. It's not exactly high strength structural steel. Besides, modern vehicle rollover ratings are already pretty high; 3x the vehicle weight for light duty vehicles <6k lbs.

JRPrice

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick LARIAT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

1667797672158.png
Can you give the part numbers. I am having trouble finding this on web.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1667797672158.png
It looks like all show and no go, What purpose does it have in life besides looking good
Sponsored