First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I took delivery of my Maverick on May 2. My original plan was to keep the cloth interior that came on my XLT, but after a few weeks I decided to order some Katzkin leather. I set up the leather installation through my dealer who contracts through a small company who does this work.

I had chosen my colors, stitching, and pattern (Same as the cloth layout). I thought I was good to go, but got a call from the owner of the installation shop who thought it would be good for me to come to the shop and look at actual color samples before making my final decision.

Per the Katzkin schematic, I chose their recommended colors of: Wrap: Blue or Atlantic (I chose blue, but both look great!), Accent: Lunar Gray, and Contrast stich: Tangerine. While the shop owner was careful not be critical of my layout design decision, he did offer me some other ideas. Very glad I listened to his advice. Instead of making the layout the same as the cloth material, I took his advice and used the Lunal Gray, just for accents.

For any folks who are considering putting leather in your Maverick, I thought I'd post some picsto give you an idea of how it will look! BTW, it looks, feels, and smells great!

Cheers!

Ford Maverick Katzkin Leather Match to XLT Interior: Blue Leather | Lunar Gray Accent | Tangerine Contrast Stitch Pic 1

Ford Maverick Katzkin Leather Match to XLT Interior: Blue Leather | Lunar Gray Accent | Tangerine Contrast Stitch Pic 2

Ford Maverick Katzkin Leather Match to XLT Interior: Blue Leather | Lunar Gray Accent | Tangerine Contrast Stitch Pic 3

Ford Maverick Katzkin Leather Match to XLT Interior: Blue Leather | Lunar Gray Accent | Tangerine Contrast Stitch Pic 4

Ford Maverick Katzkin Leather Match to XLT Interior: Blue Leather | Lunar Gray Accent | Tangerine Contrast Stitch Pic 5

Ford Maverick Katzkin Leather Match to XLT Interior: Blue Leather | Lunar Gray Accent | Tangerine Contrast Stitch Pic 6
Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks fantastic! While I don't hate my Lariat seats, I really think Ford should've opted for a better color combination. Your Katzkins are perfect.

OP
OP
Wasatch-Man

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks fantastic! While I don't hate my Lariat seats, I really think Ford should've opted for a better color combination. Your Katzkins are perfect.
You know, I really didn't mind the cloth ones, but I agree, an additional color combo selection would've been nice!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wasatch-Man

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I skew towards all black interiors, seats, headliner etc but there's something I really like about the XLT and Lariat interior colors. Makes the truck seem more fun to be in day to day.
I hear you, black is always a solid option! I really like that Katzkin as tons of options! You can go with their recommended colors, ot go bat sh*t crazy! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Wasatch-Man

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jim13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hear you, black is always a solid option! I really like that Katzkin as tons of options! You can go with their recommended colors, ot go bat sh*t crazy! :ROFLMAO:
I like the double stiched diamond pattern seats but your color combo looks like it should be the factory color. Seems like the gray section on the stock seats would get dirty, quick. The accent gray on the sides seems to tie everything together.

OP
OP
Wasatch-Man

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the double stiched diamond pattern seats but your color combo looks like it should be the factory color. Seems like the gray section on the stock seats would get dirty, quick. The accent gray on the sides seems to tie everything together.
Yeah exactly! And that's what the guy at the installation shop was helping me to understand. I didn't really even think about it! Again, really glad this shop took the time to help me make an informed decision!

Sponsored

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 CC XLT, 21 F150 RCSB, 22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I took delivery of my Maverick on May 2. My original plan was to keep the cloth interior that came on my XLT, but after a few weeks I decided to order some Katzkin leather. I set up the leather installation through my dealer who contracts through a small company who does this work.

I had chosen my colors, stitching, and pattern (Same as the cloth layout). I thought I was good to go, but got a call from the owner of the installation shop who thought it would be good for me to come to the shop and look at actual color samples before making my final decision.

Per the Katzkin schematic, I chose their recommended colors of: Wrap: Blue or Atlantic (I chose blue, but both look great!), Accent: Lunar Gray, and Contrast stich: Tangerine. While the shop owner was careful not be critical of my layout design decision, he did offer me some other ideas. Very glad I listened to his advice. Instead of making the layout the same as the cloth material, I took his advice and used the Lunal Gray, just for accents.

For any folks who are considering putting leather in your Maverick, I thought I'd post some picsto give you an idea of how it will look! BTW, it looks, feels, and smells great!

Cheers!

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 6.jpg
Simply GORGEOUS!!!

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks amazing!! Well worth the investment if your planning on keeping the truck. Love it.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Cheers!

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 6.jpg
Looks great. How do you like your carbonized grey?

Fastbackjon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0, 18 Flex, 20 Edge, 21 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Cheers!

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 6.jpg
I like the gray placement, goes along with the door panel set up. Very well done.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Those look awesome!! I have the Lariat seats, which I like a lot but those are very very nice. 👍
Sponsored