First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick has been just sitting at the downtown Phoenix rail yard since November 11. Dealer says he doesn't know why it is still there. I would like to know how/who delivers the vehicle to the dealership.
Sponsored

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes it is crazy My Maverick made it from Mexico to Memphis Tn in less the a week . Was very happy it was unloaded and at a ramp so I waited and waited no delivery so I checked on it . The delivery date was canceled and extended 2 and 1/2 more weeks I have found out that they had loaded my Maverick on another train and transferred it across town to another rail yard and unloaded it at a different ramp for me that was unreal I told the dealer let's crap one of the vehicles off the lot and I'm going to get it 👎🤔 it took another 3 weeks a total of five and a half weeks for me to get my Maverick for me that was crazy unreal so I do know what you're going through. 🤔👎🤥

gwalton1234

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saturn Aura
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m in STL and mine has been in KC, 4 hours away, since 10-18. I still don’t have it. Next eta is 12-2. I almost don’t want it until after the first of the year now so don’t have to pay taxes on it for 2023.
Sponsored