stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our truck was scheduled to be delivered between 19th and 25th, but I hadn't received any notification from the dealership so we decided to head there today (pretty much because we didn't have afternoon plans) to see if we could get an OTD price and possibly start discussing $. They were literally dropping off a truck full of Mavericks as we were pulling up, one of which looked just like ours. We hailed down the young man who helped us place our order and he confirmed it was ours. We were in-and-out in just over an hour, which included waiting to get the car washed and detailed.

Cesar at American Fork Ken Garff Ford was awesome and the financing guy didn't play any games. They honored MSRP, Farm Bureau rebate, price protection, zero hidden fees, and didn't hassle us about any add-ons. They were not going to honor Ford financing rates from when we ordered in June, which I expected would not stack with the other rebates, so I was going to pay cash. The finance guy found us another $150 rebate to finance with Bank of America for 60-months; we'll be nice and make 6 payments before paying it off. Ideally we would have done 0% for 36 months, but it's pretty much a wash.

I was not looking forward to the process after hearing so many horror stories here, but by far the most pleasant and quickest car-buying experience I've ever had.

Hybrid XLT, area 51, with spray-in bedliner and hitch. $26,070 OUT THE DOOR.
Sponsored

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fantastic. What a deal!

DarkStormy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What a great deal! and as a little bonus you get to stick it to BOA after a few payments.

Hoagus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 Ranger, ‘22 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh, wait just a minute now. You can’t just walk away like that. We need pictures, modification reports, 1st week review, mileage numbers (with screenshots), trouble reports, stranger appreciation feedback, and a first oil change video walkthrough.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sponsored

OP
OP

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think I'll be the last guy here in the forum waiting for a truck...
We ordered June 24th. It was a pretty long wait. Pretty funny, but our salesman (Cesar) placed an order for a cactus gray hybrid lariat a few days before us and just got a late May build date.

Pumkin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado Ford Transit 350 HD
I'll beat you all I just ordered in March. In Canada I'll get 2024 :)

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Our truck was scheduled to be delivered between 19th and 25th, but I hadn't received any notification from the dealership so we decided to head there today (pretty much because we didn't have afternoon plans) to see if we could get an OTD price and possibly start discussing $. They were literally dropping off a truck full of Mavericks as we were pulling up, one of which looked just like ours. We hailed down the young man who helped us place our order and he confirmed it was ours. We were in-and-out in just over an hour, which included waiting to get the car washed and detailed.

Cesar at American Fork Ken Garff Ford was awesome and the financing guy didn't play any games. They honored MSRP, Farm Bureau rebate, price protection, zero hidden fees, and didn't hassle us about any add-ons. They were not going to honor Ford financing rates from when we ordered in June, which I expected would not stack with the other rebates, so I was going to pay cash. The finance guy found us another $150 rebate to finance with Bank of America for 60-months; we'll be nice and make 6 payments before paying it off. Ideally we would have done 0% for 36 months, but it's pretty much a wash.

I was not looking forward to the process after hearing so many horror stories here, but by far the most pleasant and quickest car-buying experience I've ever had.

No lux ?

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh, wait just a minute now. You can’t just walk away like that. We need pictures, modification reports, 1st week review, mileage numbers (with screenshots), trouble reports, stranger appreciation feedback, and a first oil change video walkthrough.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Exactly ! Y'all can't get away that easy. I need warranty problems, error code bs and a couple of in the wild triple AAA calls -)

Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The MTC decides when you are done! I’m on here much more after having my Mav.

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Hey! Take a few pics and share for those of us still waiting. Give us something to salivate about!

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,