Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I mean as long as they go out as far as, I don't know, say June 16th.... I'll be happy 😅
I just hope I get it before Halloween, but I’m not holding my breath.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order was CONFIRMED via email from FOMOCO with my CASH deposit at the ford dealer on June 10th. XLT hybrid. Hope to hear early on in the program.

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe we should all just re-read the message on the Ford Order Confirmation email for your vehicle. I think they spell out fairly clearly how the process works. Maybe that will help with some of the anxiety.

“Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Maverick Lariat, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:

▪ Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.

▪ Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.

▪ Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.”

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
My trade in is collecting miles and reducing it's worth daily.....Dang!

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This information goes back and fourth. I guess the real deal is when you get the email from Ford saying your vehicle is being scheduled then you know they have all the parts for your build. Till then info will trickle out, but may or may not apply to your or even my specific build.

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thx to the Granger team for this update. I know there are many ahead of my 6/21 order around the country, but this is certainly positive news.
And my 7/1 order

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
My order invoice says June 8th the email from Ford dated June 16th
Fingers crossed

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order was CONFIRMED via email from FOMOCO with my CASH deposit at the ford dealer on June 10th. XLT hybrid. Hope to hear early on in the program.
My dealer did not require a deposit!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.