First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am pulling for you... this process has been nuts...
Thanks, but I did get confirmation that I still don't have a VIN. Fortunately I can wait.

OP
OP
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
I heard yesterday 4/5 that my build has been scheduled for the week of May 8! After that it should take up to 30 days for delivery to Savannah. Jay called me and gave me my VIN. I still am not receiving any official Ford emails.

Now I'm interested in the outside costs/options that JC Lewis Ford in Savannah will require/offer. Anyone have experience with this?

Linuxmav

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic
Currently sitting at over 8 months and no vin looks like I should have went elsewhere.

treyscottcpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Currently sitting at over 8 months and no vin looks like I should have went elsewhere.
I ordered 7/19. Didn’t get a build week until mid April, so 9 months. Build week is 5/16, with delivery in late June I would assume… so 11.5 months from order to delivery… hang in there (I know it’s easy for me to say with a build week).

Sponsored

Linuxmav

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic
I just don't feel like buying a year old model once I actually get mine 2023's will be rolling off the factory floor and I'll be basically driving a year old vehicle and most likely paying a premium to have a year old vehicle.

OP
OP
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
My truck arrived! Yesterday I worked with salesman John (replacing Jay) to get the pricing paperwork in order, and today I met with financing in the dealership and also picked up the truck. I was able to take advantage of the incentive protection to get the advertised APR from August 2021.

Does anyone know what this packaged cord in the backseat is for? I think I've gathered from this forum that the plastic funnel is for filling a gas can, but I can't figure out what the cord is, even after scanning its QR code.

Ford Maverick JC Lewis Ford in Savannah, Georgia 20220615_205558

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck arrived! Yesterday I worked with salesman John (replacing Jay) to get the pricing paperwork in order, and today I met with financing in the dealership and also picked up the truck. I was able to take advantage of the incentive protection to get the advertised APR from August 2021.

Does anyone know what this packaged cord in the backseat is for? I think I've gathered from this forum that the plastic funnel is for filling a gas can, but I can't figure out what the cord is, even after scanning its QR code.

20220615_205558.jpg
It plugs into the pig tail in the cubby in the bed for accessories such as bed lighting.

bluedevilruss

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche LTZ, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow just saw this thread. Had been talking with a rep from JC Lewis and had been pleasantly surprised by their responsiveness. Had an order with a price sheet lined up for August. May reconsider now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Wow just saw this thread. Had been talking with a rep from JC Lewis and had been pleasantly surprised by their responsiveness. Had an order with a price sheet lined up for August. May reconsider now.
Let me know if you have any questions for me -- I had a good experience and picked up my Maverick from JC Lewis Ford in Savannah on Wednesday 6/15.

DanMav1701

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

20220615_205558.jpg
Jay was my rep as well, I have not been notified of any changes. Glad to hear they honored price protection. Hope conversion to MY23 goes smoothly, as I'm sure mine will be. From reading past post I believe there should be two of those pigtails one for either side of the bed.

Linuxmav

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic
Looks like a 2023 model for me if I even accept it at this point. I'm beyond exhausted about all of this.
Sponsored