First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally, a reputable journalist acknowledges that the Maverick is not small. Unless you grade on a sliding scale. Which I guess goes with the times. Longer than the Telluride is not small - it's midsize.

Size aside, Alex really loves the Maverick Tremor. Nice Tremor video on a pretty tame backyard course.
Sponsored

Last edited:

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well every vehicle has gotten much bigger in the last 20 years, so the Maverick is still small compared to other trucks

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Best Tremor video yet

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another great review for the Tremor! Every new one that comes out just reaffirms that this is, hands-down, the best and most versatile soft-roader on the market for most people today.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's not small.

I'm side by side with Tacomas and Frontiers quite a bit. Their beds are longer because their cabs are smaller. Overall height & length is within splitting hairs range.

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's not small.

I'm side by side with Tacomas and Frontiers quite a bit. Their beds are longer because their cabs are smaller. Overall height & length is within splitting hairs range.
It's only 12 in shorter than the Ranger. And the Ranger has a bigger bed...by 6 inches.

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally, a reputable journalist acknowledges that the Maverick is not small. Unless you grade on a sliding scale. Which I guess goes with the times. Longer than the Telluride is not small - it's midsize.

Size aside, Alex really loves the Maverick Tremor. Nice Tremor video on a pretty tame backyard course.
I love Alex’s stuff. His Car seat Mav video was very helpful. Wish he would have got a long term hybrid tester just to see how he felt it worked but between Test Driven TV and TFL YouTube I think a hybrid will work for me but 2nd place is an EB AWD Maverick.

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally, a reputable journalist acknowledges that the Maverick is not small.
Everyone has an opinion. I’ve most always had a full size. All my coworkers have full size and I feel like a midget driving next to them.
Internet photo shows a difference
Ford Maverick It's not a small truck... Ford's Baby Truck Goes Rugged! Tremor Review by Alex on Autos FBADA794-35FA-4FBD-8A29-140734CB128E

Driving next to full size trucks make me feel like…..lol, just kidding

Last edited:

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Legit review but the towing capacity doesn't go from 4k to 2k because of suspension - lol

Sponsored

Redline

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT shadow black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Best review I've seen yet. A bit longer than my short attention span would generally tolerate, but I made it all the way thru. The trail cam was cool. And durable. I was surprised to hear him say that there is engine noise piped in thru the speakers when you are in the off-road modes. Lol. Please stop this Ford. Nobody wants that. Can't wait until mine shows up. Just got my 3rd -We haven't forgotten about you, but we don't have your truck yet either- email. Patience is a virtue. :D

notliketopgun

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none, Maverick is first car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's a really great review. That said the reduction in payload capacity doesn't seem worth it to me at least even if it brings a lot of functionality to the table - I'd rather save for some nice upgrades for my hybrid like a set of Flatout GR40 shocks and new tires
Sponsored