Sponsored

Is there an online Chat to check order status?

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen others post about getting info from Ford on Order Status using the Chat feature. I can get to a Ford page that mentions Chat, but see no clickable link to initiate such a Chat. Has this been removed? Has anyone had success reaching Ford and getting information this way lately? (5/26/22). This is the link I'm trying - https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat
Sponsored

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Chat is available at certain times but it works great. Just be patient and they will answer all your questions. I was able to check order status and priority code.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've heard it doesn't work on some browsers....

TorqueWrenchUSA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' VDC Outback wagon, 97' zoom zoom Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm using both Chrome and Edge on my pc to get the link to appear in order to initiate a chat. I havn't seen the blue box appear in a few weeks now.

RicksMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 Lariat Lux 1$tED 4k AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have seen others post about getting info from Ford on Order Status using the Chat feature. I can get to a Ford page that mentions Chat, but see no clickable link to initiate such a Chat. Has this been removed? Has anyone had success reaching Ford and getting information this way lately? (5/26/22). This is the link I'm trying - https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat
I called Ford Customer Service several times while waiting for mine and always got answers, Not always the answer I wanted but ALWAYS pleasant, courteous and informative.

OP
OP
CACTI_HYBRID

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called the other day and while pleasant and courteous, they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know...yes, I have an order placed, yes it shows up in the system, no I don't have a VIN, and no they can't predict when I might be scheduled. Their customer service people are as clueless as we buyers. ☹
Sponsored