First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have a solar panel on top of (or portable)your Leprechaun?
No my wife likes full hookup campground, sigh….
Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
hcforde

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

It should work OK I was looking for the wattage it required and found this " 12V/24V DC/car port, 120V/220V AC, or solar panel(s) capable of providing at least 60W of sustained power "

It should work on either the 12V or the invert3r. It looks like you are getting the First Edition and I believe that has the inverter included.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That works because 750 watts / 120 volts = 6.5 amps. I am just trying to justify the inverter and can't, not for $150.00 and as few times that it would be used. When used it would be for charging a computer, or batteries for a tool, and that would be rare.
Unless it's the 360 package it does come with one in rear console

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 400 watt inverter thet is being offeref is pretty small powerwise only providing 3.3-3.5Amps approximately. Does anyone know if the rear area has a 12V outlet? I am assuming (and hoping) that instead of the 120V houseplug there is a 12V outlet in place of it if the inverter option is not chosen. It is easy to get a 750 watt inverter for around $70.00 or so.

Thanks
Specs say two 12 volt power points, so that would be one in front panel and one on rear of console.

Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It should work OK I was looking for the wattage it required and found this " 12V/24V DC/car port, 120V/220V AC, or solar panel(s) capable of providing at least 60W of sustained power "

It should work on either the 12V or the invert3r. It looks like you are getting the First Edition and I believe that has the inverter included.
I can say there are 2 power outlets one in the rear seat of the cabin... and one in the rear passenger side of the truck bed. So glad to get an affirmation - thanks for taking the time!

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can say there are 2 power outlets one in the rear seat of the cabin... and one in the rear passenger side of the truck bed. So glad to get an affirmation - thanks for taking the time!
It is actually 4: one for the front seats, one for the back seats, one on the bed passenger side, and one on the bed drivers side, according to Ford specs.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is actually 4: one for the front seats, one for the back seats, one on the bed passenger side, and one on the bed drivers side, according to Ford specs.
This is from the Ford website specific to the "options" - which in my case with the 1st Ed AWD has these 2 Power Outlets: Available 110-volt/400-watt AC power outlets in cab (behind console) and pickup bed

The confusion, perhaps is the reference to the additional qty 2 - 12 V pre-wired connectors?

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is from the Ford website specific to the "options" - which in my case with the 1st Ed AWD has these 2 Power Outlets: Available 110-volt/400-watt AC power outlets in cab (behind console) and pickup bed

The confusion, perhaps is the reference to the additional qty 2 - 12 V pre-wired connectors?
The headline for this thread asked about 12 volt outlets for XLT with base package. There are 4, as described above. If you add the XLT Lux package you get the 400 watt inverter (or you can add it as a free standing option). You lose the 12 volt outlet at the rear of the console and add a 120 volt outlet and two USB ports there. You also add a 120 volt outlet on the driver side rear of the bed where the cubby normally is. What is not clear is if you lose the two 12 volt outlets at the rear of the bed too, just as you lose the 12 volt outlet at the rear of the console.

Sponsored

TexasMaverick88

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
According to what I've read, there are no outlets at all in the read console area unless you add either the LUX package or optional power. One would think an old school cigarette lighter outlet or at least a USB would be standard for the rear... But nope..
I saw a regular XLT hybrid without Lux package and there was a 12V outlet in the back and it’s on the order guide.
Ford Maverick Is there a 12V outlet available in backseat of XLT Hybrid w/300A package 3BD411A0-9AED-4C3E-98FD-32AFA7DF8FCA

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My xlt eb with fx4 and tow with 300a has the following on the window sticker:
POWERPOINTS - 12V (2)
And
USB A (1) AND C (1)

Not sure where these are located since I haven't had a chance to fully explore the truck yet

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That works because 750 watts / 120 volts = 6.5 amps. I am just trying to justify the inverter and can't, not for $150.00 and as few times that it would be used. When used it would be for charging a computer, or batteries for a tool, and that would be rare.
small refrigde is what I have attached to mine

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

small refrig is what I have attached to mine
I also will look at, when I get my truck, at relocating the outlets to the sides. If you use the slot for a 3D printed drink holder or something, it looks like those outlook will get in the way.
Sponsored