Sponsored

Is the factory picking up production speed, or not?

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a velocity blue, xlt, fx4, pretty much stock, on order. I have a build date for Sept 26. I checked my tracking a few minutes ago and it says in production, 5 days early. I want to be optimistic. Are they picking up speed at the factory?
Sponsored

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a build date of 9/22/22 and went into production 'early' on 9/13/22....still in production as of today, so looks like my 9/22 date is going to hold up. I'm more concerned about the train trip than the factory...hoping for a wait shorter than the estimate 4-6 weeks.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a velocity blue, xlt, fx4, pretty much stock, on order. I have a build date for Sept 26. I checked my tracking a few minutes ago and it says in production, 5 days early. I want to be optimistic. Are they picking up speed at the factory?
Won't know until (if) they release production numbers at the end of the month.

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Hybrid Lariat was scheduled for the week of 19 Sep. and I got notice that it was in production on the week of 12 Sep. As of today, 9/21, it still shows in production.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Usually you'll get notice that the vehicle is "in production" about a week before it's actually built. This is typically when the window sticker becomes available, doesn't necessarily mean it's getting built sooner. In fact I would say getting built sooner never happens. You will be "built" during the scheduled build week, or later.

All this to say, your build week can certainly get moved up sooner (I know we don't see that often these days), but you would have already been notified of this.

Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was originally scheduled for 11/7, that changed to week of 9/19, day of 9/22, then it went "In Production" on 9/14. It has been in that same status since, modules still not active. I'm sure it will be finished eventually but I'm impatient.

DanTheMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't get too excited by early production date as you may still have some time before it gets to you. My Lariat hybrid was released for shipping nearly a month ago, but it hasn't moved. I ordered a year ago (October 2021), so I'm used to waiting. Still, the worst part about the wait is seeing that your Mav has been built... but it's sitting for weeks waiting for the shipping company to take it.

OP
OP
AUDIOZONE

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks to all. I know I am grasping at straws, but I was hopeful things were improving. I will be looking forward to the monthly production reports.

I just ordered a red xlt tremor the other day. I asked the sales lady if she had any idea about delivery time. She just burst out laughing, before she caught herself and said no.
Sponsored