Sponsored

Is Ford is offering any interest rates incentives for financing?

Mikew555

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know if Ford is offering any interest rates incentives for financing. I need a small payment so I want to go 84 months. I know its best to pay it off earlier but in these days and on a fixed income what can I say. I don't even have the maverick yet but I did get a build date of the week of August 29 and a VIN number. I'm sure it will change but just curious. Thanks for any nice comments...😄
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Until February it was 5.9% for 84 months if you get the protected financing rate from time of order. Otherwise the current rate from Ford is 7.9%.

If you have access to the old financing rates the 75 month, 15% reduction Flex Buy at 3.9% might be a better deal if you can handle the payment increase at 36 months. Doing some rough estimate it'd probably be like $2500 less in interest.

Last edited:

DetMav13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Shop some local credit unions - YMMV, but there should be rates significantly lower than what Ford is offering.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Depends on your credit as well. Fords deals are for preferred credit. Depends on when you put the order in. Lots of data needed to help here. But local lender quote to help with negotiation with dealer wouldn't be a bad idea.
Sponsored